1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hawkins article

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by arrowgargantuan, Aug 6, 2005.

1. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
  2. CalifPacker

CalifPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    That is good news. Hopefully he can continue to improve under Bates and contribute. He will be worth watching this pre-season.

3. arrowgargantuan

Ratings:
    +4
    yeah its always nice to find some overlooked talent...that would be great if this guy pans out into something worthwhile. heres to hoping he refines his technique a bit. hes obviously no stranger to adversity.

4. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This guy will start sometime before november IMHO, I like someone who is willing to work hard everyday and specially someone who is aware of his disadvantages against other players and keeps humble and hard working knowing he will beat them with his heart and his work ethics..

I like this kid, a lot..

5. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Wasn't Hawkins the guy who almost had an interception in the scrimmage that could have been returned for a TD if he could have held onto the ball? If that was him he sure made a great move on the ball on that play.

It sure would be a great steal if Hawkins could develop into a legit starter someday.

6. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    That'd be great if he turns out to be a talent like we found in McKenzie when he was a third rounder.

7. arrowgargantuan

Ratings:
    +4
    yes indeedy...that was him alright.

8. jdeezy

jdeezy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Im here 2 sey i went to school with HAWK as we call him and if he woulda stayed at OU he woulda been 1st round no doubt