Hawk?

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well Barnett stepped up and took many of the tackles and the DL got the sacks, this is what its like when a defence plays well, we dont have to rely on AJ to stop everything!

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His one tackle was a nice play on a very short completion. Other than that, he was pretty much invisible, but I don't think he had a bad game. The Lions suck so bad on offense, and the Packers' D-line and cornerbacks were playing so well, that Hawk didn't need to do anything special. Sometimes the best thing is to let the game come to you, and if it doesn't, that's fine as long as you're winning. He did not make any big mistakes as far as I could tell.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From early reads it sounds like he was pretty good in coverage. Very little breakdowns in our LBers today from a coverage standpoint. Just not Hawks day. Not to mention the Lions passed the ball quite a bit. Their leading rusher was Kitna with 34 yards on 5 scrambles and 2 QB sneaks that were blown up.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hawk had a good game I thought he was on the ball. He had very good coverage for the most part. he didnt blow any coverages.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hawk had a good game I thought he was on the ball. He had very good coverage for the most part. he didnt blow any coverages.

He didn't blow any that cost us, but there were a couple that could have but Kitna didn't see the open receiver.

Staff online

Latest posts