1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Hawk trade rumor

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by packerbob, Sep 16, 2010.

1. NelsonsLongCatch

NelsonsLongCatch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +616
    :crosself:

I better jump on him for fantasy then. 11 TD's in the next 15 games

2. dansz15

dansz15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    I just wouldn't be surprised if he got all goaline duty, they won't line Jackson up there often unless they are four or five yards out. Could be a nice pickup.

3. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +584
    If these trades go through, and aren't made up, it's a clear sign GB is going all in to win the SB this year.

4. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    Yeah, but unless you personally know the person or know they have a reputation of being correct, I dunno how smart it is to just take someone's word like that. Otherwise, people like me with absolutely no ties to the Packers organization (I wish!) could just make **** up.

5. chucknorris101

chucknorris101 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    Lynch is 24/25
    not exactly all in like a favre pickup
    if they keep him around itd just be another piece of the puzzle in competing for several years to come.

6. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +584
    No, not like Farve, only because we don't have to. I was thinking combined Lynch and Chris Long. A 2nd round pick and A.J. Hawk for Chris Long! Plus whatever for Lynch. That would be going all in for TT. LOL TT LIKES his picks.