Hawk trade rumor

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last I checked McCarthy loves Jackson and said he is an every down back. I think everyone should sit back and see what happens, when was the last time GB actually traded for someone in a major deal. Plus, if STL wants to dump Long so easily there is a problem with him and Lynch's character hinders his true ability.

Jackson will rush for 975 yards, 5 TD's, and have 235 recieving yards and 3 TD's IMHO, or something like that...

EDIT: Watch Kuhn pick up 400 yards this year and gert 12 TD's and tons of goal-line work.

:crosself:

I better jump on him for fantasy then. 11 TD's in the next 15 games

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just wouldn't be surprised if he got all goaline duty, they won't line Jackson up there often unless they are four or five yards out. Could be a nice pickup.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
If these trades go through, and aren't made up, it's a clear sign GB is going all in to win the SB this year.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But when someone says that someone from inside the organization told them they are looking for that trade, I believe it's true.

Yeah, but unless you personally know the person or know they have a reputation of being correct, I dunno how smart it is to just take someone's word like that. Otherwise, people like me with absolutely no ties to the Packers organization (I wish!) could just make **** up.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If these trades go through, and aren't made up, it's a clear sign GB is going all in to win the SB this year.

Lynch is 24/25
not exactly all in like a favre pickup
if they keep him around itd just be another piece of the puzzle in competing for several years to come.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Lynch is 24/25
not exactly all in like a favre pickup
if they keep him around itd just be another piece of the puzzle in competing for several years to come.

No, not like Farve, only because we don't have to. I was thinking combined Lynch and Chris Long. A 2nd round pick and A.J. Hawk for Chris Long! Plus whatever for Lynch. That would be going all in for TT. LOL TT LIKES his picks.

Members online

Latest posts