Has anyone ever met any current or former players?

OP
OP
B

bigfog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have meet Ahman Green, William Henderson and Mike McKenzie. The Packers were all staying at my hotel in Minnesota. I saw them all but these guys were the only ones who i could get around to talk to. Ahman Green nicest player i have ever met and Dorsey Levens the biggest ******* i ever met.

Really, Levens was a jerk? Huh, that's unexpected.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah i was only 12 and he said he doesn't sign autographs through out the season, only in the offseason.

better then leroy butler telling a 10 year old you got 10$?

no, well I dont have your autograph

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's see.

Donald Driver- his first year - he was buying a driver jersey for his dad at Bertram's
Tim Hauck - had a beer with him in Milwaukee after a game
Robert Brooks his first year - talked to him as we were in line getting beer at the Knights club(?) in GB
Gray Ruegemer- Spent a few hours with him at lunch
Max McGee - He played golf at a club I worked at in the 80's
Paul Hornung, Ron Kramer - both smashed one night at Fuzzy's
Bart Starr - opening of a Rocky Rococco's in Vail CO in 80's
Fuzzy Thurston- many times. Sat in a booth and would shoot the crap with him especially when he was at his old location before it got popular.
Reggie White - Shooks hands after listening to him at a CYC fundraiser in Kenosha 4 yrs ago.
Jeff Querey - was a member at a club I worked at in KY.
Tim Harris - rode on a plane across the isle from Chicago to Oakland. Talked all the way there
Santana Dotson at State Fair - Actually talked to him for 20 minutes
Gilbert Brown - He frequents the ******* next door to my work
Brett Favre- had lunch with him the day before we lost to Minny in the playoffs. Met most of the rest of the team. Pictures can be seen here : http://www.pixagogo.com/3190795649
Mike Sherman- same day I was with Favre

Other pics I have taken of Packer players etc...
www.pixagogo.com/trippster
There are many albums but you will see the ones concerning the packers

thats about it....I think. :-?

That's awesome. That's one reason I'd love to live in Wisconsin.

We see Niners, Warriors, Giants, and As here all the time but I don't care about any of those teams. :(

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I met Abdul Hodge at a signing. I met him before he got drafted too. He lived next door to where my old band use to practice. One day a cop pulled up infront of his house so we went outside to see what was going on. Hodge came over and talked to us to see if we had seen anyone suspicious around his house. Someone had broken in to his house and the only thing they took was his Big Ten championship ring. He was pretty sure his ex had something to do with it. He was really cool, but you could tell he wanted to kick some ***.

Nitsche was about 3 rows down from where my grandpa and I were sitting at a Bucs/Packers game in Tampa. He was being hounded all game, so we didn't go talk to him.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Three years ago, I met Gilbert Brown at my local pizza place. I got an autographed picture of him with me and I got my packers wallet signed as well. He looked good at that time.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got autographs from alot of players, probably close to 100, brief meetings.
But some where i got to actually talk one on one were Bart Starr when i worked security for the Lombardi golf tournament. I also talked with Jerry Kramer and Fuzzy Thurston (who were funny and smashed) and James Lofton also at the tourny.
I met and talked with Ray Nitschke and got to try on his SB one ring. He was such a nice guy!
Oh.....i took a **** with Larry McCarren at Lambeau the day Reggie White died!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But some where i got to actually talk one on one were Bart Starr when i worked security for the Lombardi golf tournament. I also talked with Jerry Kramer and Fuzzy Thurston (who were funny and smashed) and James Lofton also at the tourny.
I met and talked with Ray Nitschke and got to try on his SB one ring. He was such a nice guy!

Man, if you listed everyone you met, we'd be reading for days. :cool:

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
I have only met Fuzzy Thurston at Fuzzy's on a drunken night before the last game of the regular season. It was neat, and fuzzy's was definitely a cool place!

However (don't kill me guys!), I have met John Elway (signed his rookie card--and despite me not really liking him, he is super nice--came right up to us, had some small chat for like 5 straight mins etc before getting on the bus), Sterling Sharpe, several other bronco's I don't really remember right now and a couple of ex panther players. Before the Panther's got their own stadium they played at Clemson college in SC and I was able to meet some players during the couple of games I went to.

I would love to meet some Green Bay Packer's tho!!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have only met Fuzzy Thurston at Fuzzy's on a drunken night before the last game of the regular season. It was neat, and fuzzy's was definitely a cool place!

However (don't kill me guys!), I have met John Elway (signed his rookie card--and despite me not really liking him, he is super nice--came right up to us, had some small chat for like 5 straight mins etc before getting on the bus), Sterling Sharpe, several other bronco's I don't really remember right now and a couple of ex panther players. Before the Panther's got their own stadium they played at Clemson college in SC and I was able to meet some players during the couple of games I went to.

I would love to meet some Green Bay Packer's tho!!

If I met John Elway, I'd say, "hey, John Elway, it's a UFO!" When he looks up, I'd kick him in the ding ding.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Man, if you listed everyone you met, we'd be reading for days. :cool:
Lets see......I'll try to list some i have got autographs from in person
Nick Barnett
Kevin Barry
Don Beebe
Edgar Bennett
Will Blackmon
Robert Brooks
John Brockington
Gilbert Brown
Terrell Buckley
LeRoy Butler
James Campen
Antonio Chatman
Mark Chumura
Mark Clayton
Chad Clifton
Daryn Colledge
Nick Collins
Najeh Davenport
Rob Davis
Patrick Dendy
Ty Detmer
Lynn ****ey
Earl Dotson
Donald Driver
Brett Favre
Robert Ferguson
Samkon Gado
KGB
Tim Hauck
AJ Hawk
William Henderson
Noah Herron
Abdul Hodge
Johhny Holland
Jason Horton
Jason Hunter
Chris Jacke
Grady Jackson
Cullen Jenkins
Greg Jennings
John Jurkovic
Aaron Kampman
George Koonce
Jerry Kramer
Vonta Leach
James Lee
James Lofton
Ryan Longwell
Chad Lucas
Bill Maas
Don Majkowski
Torrance Marshall
Derrick Mayes
Larry McCarren
Michael Montgomery
Rich Moran
Craig Nall
Ray Nitschke
Chukie Nwokorie
Bryce Paup
Doug Pederson
Brady Poppinga
Mike Prior
Dave Raynor
Marco Rivera
Aaron Rodgers
Mark Roman
Grey Ruegamer
Jon Ryan
BJ Sander
Darren Sharper
Bart Starr
Jan Stenrud
John Stephens
Ben Taylor
Fuzzy Thurston
Marviel Underwood
Mike Wahle
Scott Wells
William Whitticker
Corey Williams
Frank Winters
These are just the ones i got in person from the players.
And thats only 82........guess i was short of 100! Although some i have more then one of.

Woodson_fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I met Reggie White, and shook his hand(which was huge).

On an unrelated note, my cousin did take a **** with Michael Jordan a few years ago.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i've never pissed with anybody famous. the closest i came to that was ******** myself when Favre waved at me while driving into the Lambeau parking lot.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One must first have a brain in order to freeze.

:::looking around for the Smack Forum sign:::
You should be BANNED!!! BANNNNNNNED I SAY!!!! :locked:
LOLOLOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score

oh thought u'd slip that in there at the end and we wouldnt notice. Are u Brennan in disguise? :D

Latest posts