Has anyone ever met any current or former players?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Oh.....i took a **** with Larry McCarren at Lambeau the day Reggie White died!

oh thought u'd slip that in there at the end and we wouldnt notice. Are u Brennan in disguise? :D

alan got caught staring Larrys limp body part..

His pinky you guys, you all know its limp!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tiger said:
cheesey said:
Oh.....i took a **** with Larry McCarren at Lambeau the day Reggie White died!

oh thought u'd slip that in there at the end and we wouldnt notice. Are u Brennan in disguise? :D

alan got caught staring Larrys limp body part..

His pinky you guys, you all know its limp!!!
Bent kinda creepy too.........his PINKY i mean!!!!! :lol:

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackFanTrav said:
Yeah i was only 12 and he said he doesn't sign autographs through out the season, only in the offseason.

better then leroy butler telling a 10 year old you got 10$?

no, well I dont have your autograph

This really saddens me. I thought he was supposed to be a nice guy.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Tiger said:
wasnt there a story on this forum about someone who took a **** with bubba franks?? :D Somebody please provide Bigfog with the details! :D

You beat me to it. I don't remember who that was.

dont pee on me

I was out to eat at Texas Road house here in Green Bay and Al Harris, Johnny Jolly, Bubba, and Donald Lee were all in there and when i went to te bathroom Bubba was in there, i asked how the injury is and he said coach told him to sit this one out but that hed def. be ready to go next week. Said hes just a little soar and their taking precautions

I hope hes right cuz hes a definite red zone threat

That was a classic thread. Thanks for the link. I laughed just as hard reading it just now as I did the first time. And Brennan was a good sport about it.

2BlocksFromLambeau

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obi1 said:
Bob Kroll.

I used to go to Chi Chi's in Casselberry, FL to watch the Packer games with him in the early to mid 90's.

Bob Kroll played safety and ST for the Pack in the 72-73 seasons and had a brief stint with the Patriots after that.

He is a native of Green Bay, lived in Altamonte Springs, FL back then and
owned a towing company.

Nice Guy. Likable, friendly, and a native of Green Bay.

I lost touch with him after I moved out of the Orlando area.

Any relation to the krolls burger joint in GB?

i ate at krolls today

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I met James Jones twice.

The first time was during my senior year in high school. My coach was Jones' HS Football coach back in the day, so he invited Jones over to give us all some pointers on catching a jump ball.

For the record, when we drafted him, I was psyched that I knew him, but I didn't think he'd be such a good player... I mean it's San Jose State--that's where I go!

The other time I met him was during the First-Round Bye at the Great Mall. He was at the Nike Outlet with a girl (probably his girlfriend), buying some shoes.

He signed my wallet.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
PackFanTrav said:
Yeah i was only 12 and he said he doesn't sign autographs through out the season, only in the offseason.

better then leroy butler telling a 10 year old you got 10$?

no, well I dont have your autograph

This really saddens me. I thought he was supposed to be a nice guy.
I had a bad expierience with him too. Right after SB 31 he and Edgar Bennett stopped at our local Piggly Wiggly. Bennett was doing a promotion there, and then both of them were going to an autograph signing in Milwaukee. After i got a nice pic of Bennett, i went outside to the parking lot where Butler was in his SUV waiting for Bennett. All i asked Butler to do was hold his SB ring up so i could get a photo of it. I asked him VERY nicely, and he ignored me. Bennett came out, and i was walking over by him just to get a close up picture of him, and had i not moved fast enough, Butler would have ran me over. He FLOORED the SUV, and had i not litterally JUMPED out of the way, he would have hit me. So his "nice" on air persona is not what i have seen from the guy. To me it seems to all be an "aw shucks" fakeness.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
Obi1 said:
Bob Kroll.

I used to go to Chi Chi's in Casselberry, FL to watch the Packer games with him in the early to mid 90's.

Bob Kroll played safety and ST for the Pack in the 72-73 seasons and had a brief stint with the Patriots after that.

owned a towing company.

i ate at krolls today

Well there were quite a few who knew of Kroll's hambergers and when asked, he said he wasn't related that he knew about.

How are the burgers there anyway?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
2BlocksFromLambeau said:
longtimefan said:
Obi1 said:
Bob Kroll.

owned a towing company.

i ate at krolls today

Well there were quite a few who knew of Kroll's hambergers and when asked, he said he wasn't related that he knew about.

How are the burgers there anyway?

never had one, just know bout them

Members online

Latest posts