Has Anyone Else Noticed...?

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Truth, stupid and lazy.

It's sad that the biggest media outlets do not realize (or care) that there is an appetite for good journalism. It's far easier and cheaper just to sit around the table and talk about Vick, or whether Cutler or Newton will play better on Sunday. Those type stories are not only the lead stories, but the exlusive stories -- repeated once an hour, every hour.

Well it's like that will all sports too, mostly ESPN goes like this.

NBA - They talk only about that big ******* named LeBobo James. LeBobo has a very very bad reputation and it's not a surprise he's one of the most hated people in Sports. it's not because we're "haters" it's because the guy is a ****ing jerk!

Golf - Let's focus everything on that ********* Tiger Woods. First and foremost, there is some amazing Golf guys out there that never get spot light cause everything is on Tiger. He had his worst record in PGA this season, and that is all they focused on. I'm actually surprised his little hookers didn't get reality shows cause anyone around him gets money.

NFL - The bad boy with bad reputation, Vick. We know, he was a dog killer. We know he had some amazing games last season. We should also know, he's not the greatest ever.

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I know -- ESPN is always going to look for the People Magazine version of a sports story.

Yesterday Brees was interviewed on Mike and Mike. It took them less than 60 seconds before they asked Brees a question about Vick. Brees immediately said, okay -- I really have to run after this question guys. He then gives a short, generic answer and says, gotta go.

I am sure he planned on spending more time, but could see what kind of BS they were up to.

Reaction score
If you guys need a troll, just post a message link for PF.com on the Bears forum. I'm sure that I would get a couple right away! (It would keep the forum very entertaining);)

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you guys need a troll, just post a message link for PF.com on the Bears forum. I'm sure that I would get a couple right away! (It would keep the forum very entertaining);)

That would do it. I miss them a little bit, I want somebody I can play rough with and workout my feral side. What better time to kick them than while they are down?

*We need those Bears Suck smilies back and such! Those were awesome!

Reaction score
I havent banned anyone in ages, I am out of practice
It's time for us to have a little fun around here again! Don't you think! I guess it took the Packers beating the Bears 3 times and winning the Super bowl all in a calendar year to make them finally shut up! Maybe they are finally coming to their senses???

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
It's time for us to have a little fun around here again! Don't you think! I guess it took the Packers beating the Bears 3 times and winning the Super bowl all in a calendar year to make them finally shut up! Maybe they are finally coming to their senses???

Isnt that an oxymoron?

Bear fans, and senses?

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They got nothing to go on.
So I doubt they'll show up.

I remember that one guy last year, just before the season started, who was a Vikings/Burnt Fart fan coming on here acting all high and mighty bcause he thought Burnt was going to have another break out year.
He had something to troll about. Burnt beat the Pack twice and went to a championship game.
I think he finally got banned too many times.
But he was a hoot while it lasted!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Anyone get banned after the site was reconstructed?

Vikings fans may be closer to their own demise.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I miss RealPackerBacker, or whatever his name was. Enjoyed very much seeing you all dismantle him relentlessly, then ban his butt.

Ah, those were the days...:whistling: