Harrington wants out of Detroit.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Per Tom Kowalski (lions reporter) on the Drew and Mike show today (WRIF) Kowalski said Harrington wants out of Detroit. After attending a qb camp with new lions offensive coordinater Mike Martz, Harrington was supposedly insulted when Martz told him he would have to unlearn everything and start from scratch. This was before the signing of Jon Kitna, but the lions and harrington have refused to talk to the press about how the "special" qb camp went. The lions are still trying for Josh McCown in free agency, and already have Harrington, Kitna, King and Orlovsky. It's thought that if the lions aren't able to sign McCown they will try to trade up in the draft for cutler to develop under Kitna.

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON :):):):):):):)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe the Packers will go after him!!!

They need someone to carry Brett's jock strap!LOLOL!!! :lol:

Reaction score
Damn, I guess Millan was finally due for a good hire. Looks like the coaches are actually smart enough to know what they are doing. Oh well, I give Millan about 6 weeks until he makes another stupid move at the draft! I would be in stiches if he selected Vernon Davis, TE. Man that would be so entertaining!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
cheesey said:
Maybe the Packers will go after him!!!

They need someone to carry Brett's jock strap!LOLOL!!! :lol:

NO! Not with his record with Detroit.

PC.....does Harrington have a bad record of dropping JOCK STRAPS in Detroit??? LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gopackgo4 said:
What is he thinking no body would sign him if he left. well someone might try but he would be cut.

Gopack.........I heard Oak Creek High school was looking for a Quarterback. Harrington could play on the junior varsity squad! :lol:

Members online

Latest posts