Hangouts around the World

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay everyone - here's the deal.....

As part of what I (myself), and the Club VP (IndyPackerBackers) have been doing for over two years now is to slowly start a listing on our web site which lets everyone know where "other" Packer Hangouts may be.

Now I know that you can go to SouthEndZone.com, or Packers.com, or PackersNews.com, etc etc. I know that already - and where to find, on the FANS section, where you can go to watch the games with 'other' PackerBackers. We used to even have a link to AmericasPack.com -but it's gone now. On that web site, we could see links to each of those groups web pages which were being assisted by the Packers, before they came up with their preferrd option only on Packers.com Taking AmericasPack offline surely peeoo'd a few Cheeseheads, I'm here to tell ya.

Okay - so, let's do this....

I have listed a few examples here:
  • Wollongong, Australia (crash)
    buckeye central (Vikes93)
    Berkshire, England (Jumile)
And, Vikes(?)...Buckeye? What gives? Anywho....
What I'd like to start - is a thread which will garner info which I can then add to our web site... if you're all willing.. and that's where you go to watch the games... whether that be on time delay or what. And "Crash" - have you heard about the PackerBacker from Downunder? He's a member of my web site and a great Frankie Winters fan. Have you seen his web site?

I've read the entire membership listing - and we have people from all over the planet here now - and that'a great thing. On IndyPackerBackers.com we have people from Australia, Canada, and even Germany & Romania & Britain.

I call it the The Cheese Underground
Packer fans are everywhere and in ALL walks of life to be sure.

So, let's hear from all of you - if you've signed up but almost never post and only read, that's fine - but on this one thread - I'd like to hear from everyone about "where" they go to watch the games and are you a Member of a Packer Fan Club in your area. (???) If so, then what's the name of that Club and do they also have a web site? If not, I can show them the way to get one for free or for very few bucks (yearly).

What say ye - Cheeseheads? Everyone report in!

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no clue of anywhere close to me. maybe closer to the minneaplois area there are some bars but i am only 1 of 2 packer fans in this city. at least ones bold enough or proud enough to admit it and wear some green and gold outdoors.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have Sunday Ticket from DirecTV and usually have friends over to my place and grill out during the games on my back patio. But a few times a year we goto a Packer Bar in Scottsdale Arizona called Mable Murphys.

You walk in the bar and feel like you're back in Wisconsin, as it's Green and Gold all over the place. Lots of pictures of Packer players all over the place. During TV commercials during Packer games, they play "The Bears Still suck" song. I'm not an official member, but I like to go there a few times a year. Below is their website.

http://www.mabelmurphys.com/

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
no clue of anywhere close to me. maybe closer to the minneaplois area there are some bars but i am only 1 of 2 packer fans in this city. at least ones bold enough or proud enough to admit it and wear some green and gold outdoors.
Oh yeah? Wanna bet? Let's try this on for size....
And, it's surprising that we'd know about this place and you wouldn't - especially since we've never been there, nor even "inside" Minn-(Mooon)-esota..... enjoy!

Click on this link - Buffalo Tap

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember, guys, if you have a Hangout - and have pics to share - upload 'em here, or also add them to the IPB web site - we get traffic from all across the Country at IPB - it happens constantly. We also have pics from places like Idaho; there's actually two distinct Packer Clubs up there, too! we're helping them situate a web site, as we speak. We can assist you, too! Just say the word.

If you're Hangout already has a web site for the Bar, itself, then that's fine - we'll post a link to it and maybe, one day, travel over there.... You've always heard about those "one-tank" road-trips, eh? Well, there ya go!

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When out in the Seattle area on business this fall for three weeks I caught 2 games in Olympia at O'Learies Pub. The place is owned by a Packer fan and the big screen tvs had the Packers on, while the smaller ones carried the other games on at that time.
I was very surprised to find that many Packer fans in Washington state. The place is very full for the games, has great food and the Beer was ice cold.

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gotarace27 said:
When out in the Seattle area on business this fall for three weeks I caught 2 games in Olympia at O'Learies Pub. The place is owned by a Packer fan and the big screen tvs had the Packers on, while the smaller ones carried the other games on at that time.
I was very surprised to find that many Packer fans in Washington state. The place is very full for the games, has great food and the Beer was ice cold.

Then you must know about these guys ------

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Northwest PackerBackers

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey IB,

lol
that is where THE ANIMALS' CAVE IS!!!
buckeye central
columbus ohio
my lair is about 10 minutes fron THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY. sorry had to do that.
buckeye packer backers are the local pack boys here not sure if they have website.
there is a local chapter here for the vikings too. i guess that they have food drives together. you can go to columbusvikings.com and there some links i guess. i dont belong to those guys.

G

IPBprez said:
Berkshire, England (Jumile)
Ooh, ooh, I'm famous! :lol:

Actually, I've been trying to find a Packer hangout in my area - or even London - for a few weeks now, but nobody seems to know of any. Not even the concept of a Packer fan club here. Knowing my luck there'll be one in the darkest north of England in a pub frequented by residents of a village with a population of 10, who all watch NFL fiercely on the village's only (B&W) TV... ;)

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
sixone220 said:
Oh yeah? Wanna bet? Let's try this on for size....
And, it's surprising that we'd know about this place and you wouldn't - especially since we've never been there, nor even "inside" Minn-(Mooon)-esota..... enjoy!

Click on this link - Buffalo Tap

ya i figured there was some but like i said, not close. savage is probably close to 5 hrs away from me.

Members online

Latest posts