Greg Jennings Q & A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have spoken with Gregg Jennings and he has agreed to do a little Q&A for packerforum.com. Please post questions you would like to have answered by one of the newest memebers of the team! I will be sending them over to him late tonight so he can get them answered before he has to be at camp thursday.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Q: Have you ever had your fingers broke catching a ball before, and are you prepared for that to possibly happen catching balls from Brett Favre?

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice this is pretty kool.

Here's my question...

What are your expectations this year as a rookie?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Q, what style(20inc, tri-cycle, moutain, ten speed, etc) bike would you prefer to ride from your car to the field?

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How do you feel about playing in Lambeau Field in December and possibly January where temeratures have been known to be -20?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Q: Will you take time to sign autographs for fans during mini camp and training camp? Some players do, some don't, so i just wondered where you stand on this.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you practicing your Lambeau Leap?

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Loved the pictures of you, your family, & lovely fiancee'on your website. Just wondering when you're getting married & if you're planning to live full time in Green Bay?

btw - this is way cool, ryan!! :)

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
Loved the pictures of you, your family, & lovely fiancee'on your website. Just wondering when you're getting married & if you're planning to live full time in Green Bay?

btw - this is way cool, ryan!! :)

MMM Ryan, I think this question is just 4packgirls way of trying to get a phone number next. Now we don't need anyone stalking poor AJ as soon as he gets here so let's all be carefull what info we give out to 4packgirl here.

Just a suggestion :wink:

NiVeK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What was your reaction when you found out you were going to be a Packer?

fvre4mvp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You say you take pride in your route running ability. What is your favorite or best route you can run?

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i love what ive read and heard about you so far (including personally answering fan email) ... my question is may please i borrow some money.

just kidding

Looking at the current Packers roster, do you think we have what it takes to at least compete and maybe make the playoffs?

pack4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How do you feel about the chance to work with Brett Favre in what should be his last year in the NFL.

edit: bah....had this posted, never hit submit until an hour later and just saw now that someone had a question pretty much exactly like this

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Q: What was your favorite team growing up?

Q: How will you keep Ahmad Carroll from grabbing you in practice every time he lines up against you? OK, just kidding on that one.

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be submitting all questions listed above. Thank you all for the great questions! When I hear back from Mr Jennings, I will post his replies.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts