Greg Jennings NFC Offensive Player of the Week

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Nice article!
I just got sucked into the battle of the tweets! How funny!!! So thats where the nastynice comes in!

SEE!! I'll catch on at some point,..I was thinking, "Why is some vikesfan posting on this page!?!?!"

I need to be more thorough in my reading! :read:

OP
OP
ilovemypackers

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice article!
I just got sucked into the battle of the tweets! How funny!!! So thats where the nastynice comes in!

SEE!! I'll catch on at some point,..I was thinking, "Why is some vikesfan posting on this page!?!?!"

I need to be more thorough in my reading! :read:

Ha ha, yeah, started out she (vikes fan) was the nasty and I was the nice, but we've had a bit of a role reversal!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
You had a battle of the tweets with a Vikes fan? Welcome to my world! :viksux:

No,..I was just reading your battle!

Kitten my be now twitterbattling with some vike fans, since she just started to tweet! LOL

(such lingo!)

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jennings has been one of my favorite players in the league since he came into the league...love this guy...love his attitude, he's not a me-first guy, great team player...if not this year, he will be voted in to the probowl eventually....i think he still flies under the radar somewhat, b/c he's not a physical specimen like Andre, Calvin, or Larry Fitz...Jennings, to me, is one of the best...love this guy

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Jennings route where he ran into the endzone untouched was a thing of beauty! Probably the best route I've seen any WR run on any team all year. The Vikes just got abused on that play.

Jennings I think had a right to complain. Rodgers was looking for Finley all the time while Jennings was wide open a lot of times and didn't get the ball thrown his way. Now that Rodgers is concentrating on finding Jennings, wow!

Members online

Latest posts