Greetings from Steelers Nation!

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi Stainless! Nice to see you here along with the Press-Gazette forum. Tomorrow's game should be great. It is hard to predict the outcome. Will the Packers not mess up like they did in Tampa? Can the Steelers turn things around after struggling these past few weeks?

Do you guys have trolls from your main rival that post daily and try to rub your nose in it on Steeler forums? Even when I go to ESPN or Foxsports and check out readers comments about articles about the Packers I see freaking MN fans there trashing the Packers. On ESPN one Steeler fan even asked what the heck Viking fans were doing on that blog! :nea:

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Good luck tomorrow! I'm hoping for a really good, exciting game. Hopefully we can really showcase some of our stuff in the cold weather. We're both cold-weather teams, it should be interesting to see how each team approaches the game.

LET'S GO PACK! BOO DALLAS

Passepartout

October Outstanding
Reaction score
Should be a close game too. As both organizations are first-run class acts! Good luck!

OP
OP
S

StainlessStill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good luck tomorrow! I'm hoping for a really good, exciting game. Hopefully we can really showcase some of our stuff in the cold weather. We're both cold-weather teams, it should be interesting to see how each team approaches the game.

LET'S GO PACK! BOO DALLAS

We'll know what both teams are made and what both teams are about today. Today will certainly tell a sign even though both teams are looking down the same barrel, but standing at opposite ends of the spectrum if you will.

Can Green Bay go on the road, in December and beat a prideful franchise in need of a win to keep their playoff run alive? Or can the disappointing Steelers show what team they really have and fight through the mess, never quit and finally snag a victory against a quality opponent in the midst of a 5 game losing streak? Time will tell. Both of these teams will show what their all about at 4:15.

Staff online

Latest posts