Great job from a Jets fan

jetsrush

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really did not think that the Packers defense could stop our mediocre offense - but man I was wrong. This was a great defensive game. To come into our stadium and shut us down is a great feet. Both teams had allot of bad penalties but you came out front. I hope we are both fortunate enough to meet again in the superbowl. Root for the Vikings today - God knows we dont want to see the Pats make it again.

Gerard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are in the wrong forum to tell someone to root for Brent Farve and the Viqueens....

GO PATS!!!!!:viksux:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks! That means a lot. Hugs the Jets fans, you didn't play that bad of a game. I think the Jets may of been overrated, people were looking at their 5-1 record. I can say this, you guys got some awesome pass protection, on some of those plays Sanchez had all the time in the world to make a play. Your D is really good too, Revis is a beast. Jets are 5-2, no need to panic, just hope this isn't the catalyst that unravels your whole season. Take care and Happy Halloween!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I really did not think that the Packers defense could stop our mediocre offense - but man I was wrong. This was a great defensive game. To come into our stadium and shut us down is a great feet. Both teams had allot of bad penalties but you came out front. I hope we are both fortunate enough to meet again in the superbowl. Root for the Vikings today - God knows we dont want to see the Pats make it again.

Never!!! :viksux: ...I'd SAY you chose the wrong board!!! :elf:

Forgot to say "Thanks" for the congrats! LOL.. I still have to wait 2 days to see the game!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Oh Lord! Root for the Vikings, I didn't even see that! Sorry Jets fan, I can't help you there. I would NEVER root for the Vikings!

Wheew...I was beginning to think you were "team purple" there!!! LOL!! nahhh just figured you missed that!

Members online

Latest posts