1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Great job from a Jets fan

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by jetsrush, Oct 31, 2010.

1. jetsrush

jetsrush Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I really did not think that the Packers defense could stop our mediocre offense - but man I was wrong. This was a great defensive game. To come into our stadium and shut us down is a great feet. Both teams had allot of bad penalties but you came out front. I hope we are both fortunate enough to meet again in the superbowl. Root for the Vikings today - God knows we dont want to see the Pats make it again.

2. Gerard

Gerard Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    You are in the wrong forum to tell someone to root for Brent Farve and the Viqueens....

GO PATS!!!!!:viksux:

3. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    Thanks! That means a lot. Hugs the Jets fans, you didn't play that bad of a game. I think the Jets may of been overrated, people were looking at their 5-1 record. I can say this, you guys got some awesome pass protection, on some of those plays Sanchez had all the time in the world to make a play. Your D is really good too, Revis is a beast. Jets are 5-2, no need to panic, just hope this isn't the catalyst that unravels your whole season. Take care and Happy Halloween!

4. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850

Never!!! :viksux: ...I'd SAY you chose the wrong board!!! :elf:

Forgot to say "Thanks" for the congrats! LOL.. I still have to wait 2 days to see the game!

5. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    Oh Lord! Root for the Vikings, I didn't even see that! Sorry Jets fan, I can't help you there. I would NEVER root for the Vikings!

6. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850

Wheew...I was beginning to think you were "team purple" there!!! LOL!! nahhh just figured you missed that!