Great game Packers fans.

So_Cal_NYGiants_Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just want to say what a great game it was to all you packer fans and that I would have been pulling for GB to beat the Patriots* if you guys had won.

I'd also like to say (again) that the Green Bay Packers are one of the classiest football organizations in the NFL. Good luck next year!

- Mark

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good luck in the Super Bowl. Winning three road games in a row in the playoffs isn't easy. Take down those Patriots!

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good luck hope you guys can pull it off know mike sure wants a ring and i do like him still feeling the loss but hey s.b sure dont want it going to bratty brady :)

Defense92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So_Cal_NYGiants_Fan said:
Just want to say what a great game it was to all you packer fans and that I would have been pulling for GB to beat the Patriots* if you guys had won.

I'd also like to say (again) that the Green Bay Packers are one of the classiest football organizations in the NFL. Good luck next year!

- Mark

Thanks and I wish you the best in the Super Bowl. Even though Eli and Co. ripped my heart out, stomped on it, and put it through a paper shredder, I hope they beat the Patriots.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mark,

Thanks for the classy post!! Good luck to you in the Superbowl.

Now THIS is class...

You Packers are great football people. Go Packers! (unless you're playing the Giants :D )

- Mark

What a great read Mark!! I'm glad they gave him that ball he surely earned it that night.

Again good luck in the Superbowl I hope you guys take it over the Pats!!

OP
OP
S

So_Cal_NYGiants_Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heatherthepackgirl said:
Mark,

Thanks for the classy post!! Good luck to you in the Superbowl.

Now THIS is class...

You Packers are great football people. Go Packers! (unless you're playing the Giants :D )

- Mark

What a great read Mark!! I'm glad they gave him that ball he surely earned it that night.

Again good luck in the Superbowl I hope you guys take it over the Pats!!

There's more. I just read this:
On the way down, Green Bay fans politely congratulated Mara.

“That’s unbelievable,” he said. “Some of the other places they give you half a peace sign.”
Link

- Mark

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

- Mark

Mark - all I ask from you is that you guys bring the Lombardi Trophy to the conference it belongs in.

Best of luck!

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score

- Mark

Mark - all I ask from you is that you guys bring the Lombardi Trophy to the conference it belongs in.

Best of luck!

Zombie I hope we can.....we had them 28-16 in the last game and we blew it. I'd love to honor Vince's name w/a win. He was a great NYG coach & THE greatest football coach. The Lombardi Trophy is just as much a tribute to the PACKERS as it is to him.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great game? Which game are we talking about? Not our last one. We played lousy that game. I'm suprised we didn't get beat by 20 points.

Thanks for the nice post though.