Governor Quinn probably isn't welshing on his bet.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Well, I just escaped from Illinois and moved to Alabama. Maybe i can get a concealed carry permit down here. Was impossible to get one in Illinois.

Heck, Illinois and Wisconsin were the last two hold outs. Now Illinois is alone.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I receive notices in my email when someone adds a post to this thread. Please post things that are related to the thread so I don't waste time looking over here.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It doesnt make a difference, the packers will stick kick the bears *** again twice this season (both regular season games, cos the bears sure as hell aren't making it to the playoffs).

OP
OP
neilfii

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I am coming to eat crow and to give my props to Governor Quinn as I promised I would. On my way to work this morning the news reported that Quinn told reporters that he intended to keep his bet with Governor Walker and that he would be delivering food to, I believe Kenosha, in a Packers Jersey someday soon. Way to go Governor Quinn -- and btw ForgetFavre -- "haters ain't gotta hate."

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I am coming to eat crow and to give my props to Governor Quinn as I promised I would. On my way to work this morning the news reported that Quinn told reporters that he intended to keep his bet with Governor Walker and that he would be delivering food to, I believe Kenosha, in a Packers Jersey someday soon. Way to go Governor Quinn -- and btw ForgetFavre -- "haters ain't gotta hate."

With all due respect, this IS a politician's promise. I'd wait to exonerate him until he actually fulfills his bargain. Someone please post a pic when he does.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts