Good luck, Packers, from Cowboy fans

Reverend Conehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboy football is practically a religion in my family, hence my handle. I've been a fan since 1971 and my parents have been fans since the inaugural season in 1960.

Hell hath frozen over. I never thought I would see Cowboy fans rooting for the Packers en masse to win the Super Bowl, but that's exactly what's happening. Virtually all the Boys fans (myself included) at the Cowboys forum I frequent are rooting for the Packers to win on Sunday. The thought of another Steelers Super Bowl victory is just too loathsome to fathom.

Man, have we ever had a bunch of trollish Steelers fans on the Cowboy board. And Ben Roethlisberger is a jerk. It would be way better if the Pack won. So good luck to you.

Every team has some trollish bozos with nothing better to do than to visit opposing team boards and babble obnoxious vitriol. Let me apologize if any Cowboys fans have done that here. For the most part Pack fan visitors on the Cowboy board have been knowledgeable and sportsmanlike, with a rare exception.

I think the Packer D is outstanding and will keep the Steelers in check. My prediction is a very close game then more scoring in the 4th and then a Packer victory in the first ever Super Bowl OT.

Ha ha, first time for everything. I never ever thought I would root for the Pack to win a Super Bowl. Hope you do. You deserve it.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I like your Cowboys much better since Wade's exit. :smile:

Thanks for stopping in to tell us this - it's honestly very nice to hear. Take good care of that Wisconsin-raised QB, okay?

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was wondering who Cowboys fans would side with. Most have gone with the Packers because they don't want the Steelers to get 7. I wonder if the Dallas heavy crowd will side with the Pack; could be a plus for the Packers.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you Rev. Conehead for the well wishes even though the Packers are playing in your church.
But I can understand. I would hate for a Vikings vs whoever SB at Lambeau.

Good observations and take on the trolls.
We had a mess of Squeelers ones on here recently. So far, no Cowboys ones. So it's all good. Hallelujah.

Love your screen name.
Love your sig. pic.
Hope you stick around for a bit.

OP
OP
Reverend Conehead

Reverend Conehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was wondering who Cowboys fans would side with. Most have gone with the Packers because they don't want the Steelers to get 7. I wonder if the Dallas heavy crowd will side with the Pack; could be a plus for the Packers.

I also read that the enclosed Cowboys Stadium, since the roof will be closed in this weather, will benefit the Packers' aerial attack and give them an edge. I expect it to be a great game.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks very much for the kind words. Glad to see Dallas is pulling for the good guys. :)

Good luck to the Cowboys next season.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cant stand the Cowboys but I really like some of the players if that makes any sense. Witten, Romo, and Ware are some of my favorites in the league. While I hate Favre I enjoyed watching him play and Romo plays with the same style. Witten is the most underrated great player in the league, people seem to forget that TEs should also block and no one blocks better than Witten as far as TEs go.

Members online

Latest posts