Announcement Get Packer Forum on Your Mobile Device (iPhone/iPad/Android)

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Just bought it this weekend for my Iphone. After a few "Directory not available" messages started working like a champ. Another reason for my wife to be happy.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Wow! I bailed on my BBstorm and got a DROID...love it and tapatalk!....look out forum members.. I'M MOBILE!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Love my Droid. Love Tapatalk. These two make an excellent combination. Just don't text and drive ILuvGB.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Never!...I pull over if I have to make a call. But I generally do answer if its safe to do so!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone with a new BB should avoid this app, glad it is working for everyone else but it still doesn't work on my 9900 and I've been assured 3 times now it would be fixed. I finally submitted a poor review to tell people not to buy the app if they have a similar phone and now what little the support team was doing for me is now out the window. The last person actually commented on my poor review and than stopped emailing me! If it wasn't so cheap I would be ripping out my hair at this point, but because it was only $3.99 I find it kind of hilarious.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I was hesistant to spend the couple bucks on the app but it works great. I got it here in Cuba cuz we only get DSL internet and it is slow but using the forum on the app is much faster.