Get on our Map !!!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
subin said:
This forum is missing people from Asia.
COME ON Asian people.

Note- I'm not asian.

Nomination for the winner of the "PackerForum most random post of the day"?

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, now that we have a player from North Pole,Alaska.... wouldn't it be wise to include Alaska on that map? (Daryn Colledge)

Oops, wasn't zoomed out far enough...... :oops:

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
WinnipegPackFan said:
We need more Canadians, it's a little lonely up here !!!

I'll be in Canada this summer if that counts

lol musccy, hope you enjoy your visit. If you come through Winnipeg, we have a Beach ( Grand Beach ) that was rated by Playboy a few years ago as one of the Best Beaches in the world to see women :wink:

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
musccy said:
WinnipegPackFan said:
We need more Canadians, it's a little lonely up here !!!

I'll be in Canada this summer if that counts

lol musccy, hope you enjoy your visit. If you come through Winnipeg, we have a Beach ( Grand Beach ) that was rated by Playboy a few years ago as one of the Best Beaches in the world to see women :wink:

ooooh...sounds VERY tempting...sadly, I'll just be near Sioux Lookout, ON for an annual fishing trip w/ my father...we actually won't be THAT far from you...so maybe I'll take a float plane ride over to that beach :twisted:

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just imagine a Beach about a mile long littered with Babes ...... well before I get carried away, the beach is one hour North of Winnipeg and Saturdays / Sundays are the days to go ( my wife keeps me on a leash up there ) :wink:

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've always had a thing for canadian women...in undergrad, there was this soccer player from toronto that I had a bit of an infatuation with...so a mile long beach w/ CANADIAN women is VERY appealing to me!

Members online

Latest posts