GBP Hitchhiker New to the Galaxy

K

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greetings all. I'm old school packer fan and GB native living in the ATL now. Old enough to have snuck into the Ice Bowl game and saw all the 60's glory teams. Moved away about the time Vince left and nuclear winter set in for Packers. Only thing I like about current hometown Falcons was their ineptitude in letting BF get away to enjoy a fairly decent career wearing the green & gold. Question for Admin: I wonder how many members know the funny significance of your Vick/Mexico #7 jersey icon. Only has something to do with south of the border if you define border as your pants belt. Regards to all.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kaskopf--I was at the Ice Bowl , but I paid to get in and nearly freeze to death there. I still shiver when I think about it. I stayed in Green Bay and and endured the nuclear winters and the plain old winters of the Green Bay. It was a Tough 23 years, but we have been rewarded with 12 years of winning football. It was a long time coming!! Warm welcome to this forum from a native Green Bay Packer fan to another native Green Bay Packer fan in Atlanta. Have you been back since lambeau Field has been renovated?

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kaskopf, welcome. A vet of the Packers like you should have some good input. Looking forward to it . Don't you miss the cold ?
:welcome:

Members online

Latest posts