From 25th??????

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think MM does a great job of knowing what his players can do and getting them in position to be successful. The guy must have an unbelievable focus on the task at hand.

On MONDAY, when asked about the Vikings, MM did not yet have a CLUE what was up with that team. He had been so focused on the Chargers his response was "all I know is they were #1 against the run last year".

Talk about staying in the now.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as I love the Packers, I'm not yet ready to put them into the #5 spot. As is always the case in the NFL, this next game is pivitol for them. Then the Bears game is pivitol for them. The bye week will either tell us how good they are or how far they have to go. I always dread Viking games because of how often they've stung us. It's close to their SB. After last week, they have nowhere to go but up. If we play no-mistake football, there is no way they can beat us. But that's a tall order. I'll be happy with a one point win.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as I love the Packers, I'm not yet ready to put them into the #5 spot. As is always the case in the NFL, this next game is pivitol for them. Then the Bears game is pivitol for them. The bye week will either tell us how good they are or how far they have to go. I always dread Viking games because of how often they've stung us. It's close to their SB. After last week, they have nowhere to go but up. If we play no-mistake football, there is no way they can beat us. But that's a tall order. I'll be happy with a one point win.

Funny, cause right now that's exactly what the Vegas line is set at!!

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? The line is 1 point? Oh man if I gambled I'd be dropping my paycheck on the Packers immediately.

I would be ok with a 1 point win, but I won't be happy unless I see the progress that we've been showing continue.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Two spreads on there that are shockers... SD and Indy giving 10 or more point to KC and Denver. Especially KC... they have kept it close the last 2 weeks.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
It s actually 2 points.

But it is the "OVER" that is the best bet in my mind.

http://www.vegas.com/gaming/

Yeah, I'm still not totally sure how the "line" works, cause I have horrific luck when it comes to any type of gambling.

But last night on ESPN's crawl during the football game, it showed "Packers (-1) @ Vikings."

Does that mean they changed it? Help me out RP.

Members online

Latest posts