Four Game Preseason

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The season goes form September to Feb, I don't think it needs to be any longer.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not opposed to increasing the roster limit during the season but there's no reason all players should be active on game day.
Why?
All 25 MLB players suit up to play. They even bring one up for the day if they have a spare slot. Don't recall an instance of all 25 getting into the game.

D

Deleted member 6794

Why?
All 25 MLB players suit up to play. They even bring one up for the day if they have a spare slot. Don't recall an instance of all 25 getting into the game.

It would be a huge disadvantage for teams having multiple injured players.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The system forces tough decisions on game day. Leave it alone. None of it makes anything better, just different, why is everyone so determined to make things different when it's working? Just like baseball could have 3 game series instead of 7, but then it would favor strong starting pitchers and not deep teams. Better? or different?

There are things to overcome every week from all sorts of angles. this, the playoffs, division winners, records, ties, overtime, PI, replay etc and on and on. It just makes it different. For everything "solved" i can see 2 problems it creates. it doesn't make it more fair, it just shifts the "unfairness" to some other situation. This game isn't broken, yet. Quit trying to make it so. it's working.

Members online

Latest posts