Former Packer TE Mitchell Henry in my thoughts...

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember that, can't believe I forgot about it already! Thanks for the update. The good news is athletes, especially highly conditioned ones like Mitchell tend to pull thru these things with the best results. I had a friend who had non-hodgkin's lymphoma. Treatment was hell, but he was also a highly conditioned athlete and college football player and came thru great. That was over 20 years ago now.

They don't get to where they are without dedication, so he can focus on himself for recovery. and the trained athlete just has better oxygenation to all the tissues which increases the capacity to heal over the normal people. It's going to be tough, but he has better than a fighting chance.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taking a moment tomorrow and sending good vibes to Mitchell Henry and his family as he fights for his life. Henry was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia in December and will be undergoing a bone marrow transplant tomorrow.

Win the battle Mitchell!

I'll say a prayer for him and his family.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Wishing him all the best and hope he pulls through.

Man cancer sucks :(

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know why (aside from the obvious fact that a man lost his life) but I feel just heartbroken about this. He honestly just seemed like a great dude, so young, and I can't imagine how devastating it is for his family to get the worst possible outcome.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family. Rest in peace.

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully the Packers do something to honor Henry, even if it's just a moment of silence at Family Night with his family being there to witness it. (and a charitable contribution to his family's charity of choice)

Members online

Latest posts