For Favre-Firsters only, whatever that means

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So there actually are some intelligent people out there that realize Favre = Winning in 2008..... :idea:

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While they're at it, maybe they should have a "Bring back Mike Sherman" rally so Favre can throw the ball into triple coverage as much as he wants without ever being criticized by the coach.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is sad ... without TT we wouldn't even have a SB contending team
Oh....you so KRAZYgangsta!!!
How DARE you come into this thread and try to RUIN it with a bunch of facts like that!
This is a "I hate TT, WAAAAAAAAH!" thread! Not a place for FACTUAL information!!! :wink:

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Krazygangsta said:
This is sad ... without TT we wouldn't even have a SB contending team
Oh....you so KRAZYgangsta!!!
How DARE you come into this thread and try to RUIN it with a bunch of facts like that!
This is a "I hate TT, WAAAAAAAAH!" thread! Not a place for FACTUAL information!!! :wink:

SB contending team? You guys are in for a rude awakening. Your ******* GM and team of mediocre players will win 5 - 7 games max this year. Lets see how close they really are to a SB contending team with Favre not behind center.

Lets see how the so called "great" defense is when they have to handle 5 straight 3 & outs on a consistent basis. Lets see how effective Mr. Grant is when he is facing 7 - 8 in the box and constant run blitzes instead of 5-6 in the box and more cautious defenses that Favre demanded out of the opposition. Lets see how well the O-line handles constant blitzing and lets see how well Mrs. Rodgers handles the world of pain put on him by all the linebackers he gets run over by. We will see MM go from a "great coach" to that guy who all you are complaining about who needs to be replaced. LOL. Cant wait to see everyone jump on the receivers because they just cant seem to get open anymore and how the O-line needs to be revamped and how TT's drafting of 14th rounders to make up his O-line just doesnt seem like a great idea anymore and how its all their faults Rodgers is playing badly and how Favre couldnt have done any better.

Haha. Gonna be fun to watch these boards in about 3 months.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
You guys are in for a rude awakening. Your ******* GM and team of mediocre players will win 5 - 7 games max this year.

Wow.

Enjoy being a Chiefs fan or whatever team he gets traded to.

You sicken me.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
You guys are in for a rude awakening. Your ******* GM and team of mediocre players will win 5 - 7 games max this year.

Wow.

You sicken me.

Coming from you it almost means nothing, but not quite that even.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
de_real_deal said:

Wow.

You sicken me.

You seem to think those comments hurt my feelings or something.

But no, seriously, enjoy being a Chiefs fan if he goes there. Favre\Gonzo would be fun to watch.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It just shocks me that after all the credible information today this discussion is still going on.

Two hundred people signed this thing, out of how many fans?

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
tromadz said:
de_real_deal said:

Wow.

You sicken me.

You seem to think those comments hurt my feelings or something.

But no, seriously, enjoy being a Chiefs fan if he goes there. Favre\Gonzo would be fun to watch.

If you didnt care, you wouldnt reply to me and all my posts. Rodgers/Brohm/Flan to Sharper is gonna be more fun to watch.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You mean facts like without Favre, GB would not have won the Lombardi trophy since.... well, since Lombardi was coach?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

You mean facts like without Favre, GB would not have won the Lombardi trophy since.... well, since Lombardi was coach?

You....don't know that. Or do you know all facts in all alternate realities?

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

That is sheer speculation. If Favre had been a bust, there is no saying that someone else wouldn't have taken the team any less far or any further than Brett did. That's a circle argument at best.

Favre could have sucked for five years, and we draft Manning at number one. Once again, open ended argument which makes it totally invalid.

NFL_GEEK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
go get randy moss and favre back to GB and call it a great year...man! is this rally thing for real? i'll have to catch it on the local news then...

Members online

Latest posts