For a shiny new dime....Trivia questions

OP
OP
OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
defensive back who was picked up by that great organization in Minnesota. Mossy Cade. I think his aunt was younger than he was.
Right you are...again!

Back in the 50's, the Packers had a guard by the name of Bill Afflis.

Not much of a pro football career, but he was a household name by the mid 50's - 60's under a new name & career. Anybody know what became of this hulk of a man?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One of the many to job to this position after football didnt work out. I actually didnt know he was a packer until recently.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok this has nothing to do with the packers but I was wonering does anyone know when the nfl had a game in Australia? I read today that they did at some point. International games date back a ways so we might need an older fan to chime in.

OP
OP
OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok this has nothing to do with the packers but I was wonering does anyone know when the nfl had a game in Australia? I read today that they did at some point. International games date back a ways so we might need an older fan to chime in.

I guess I am about as old as anyone on here....but here are the facts:

On August 7th, 1999, the first American Bowl was played in Sidney, Australia between the Denver Broncos & the San Diego Chargers...final score?

Broncos 20 Chargers 17 g'day mate!

Members online

Latest posts