Football Season's Speculation

Reaction score
I'm a football and a Packer fan that gets tired this time of year
with all the news media writing/reporting/guessing/rehashing about where the Packers
and other teams are headed in the new season with free agency arriving along with teams like the Packers shaking up the front office.

Until they call us and ask us for advice, we can just wait and see and hope things change for the better.

To me it's all speculation and until the first regular season game starts and everyone is standing for the National Anthem, I say do sometime productive with your time.

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hear you, but honestly, NFL football is ingrained in American society. The off-season is like real life Fantasy Football. You assemble your roster, get all exited, and with each passing week, your depression grows as your players drop like flies. Honestly, if it wasn't for Internet and a 24/7 news cycle specifically related to sports; things would be different.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
You went on a football forum and made a thread to tell the people that they need to not pay as much attention to football right now and do something more productive?

This is amazing.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
with all the news media writing/reporting/guessing/rehashing about where the Packers
and other teams are headed in the new season with free agency arriving along with teams like the Packers shaking up the front office.

Until they call us and ask us for advice, we can just wait and see and hope things change for the better.

To me it's all speculation and until the first regular season game starts and everyone is standing for the National Anthem, I say do sometime productive with your time.
I appreciate your feedback and sorry for wasting your time. I love football and I love the Packers. Not forcing you to log on and read my posts.

H

HardRightEdge

Or kneel for the national anthem.... :eek:

What you propose is absulutely no fun.

Latest posts