football gods and the Favre

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It came to me in dream last night given to me by the football gods. This whole Favre situation is simply a long and well devised plan to sabotage the Vikings. At first when the powers that be came up with this plan an all out release to the Vikings would be to absurd. Vikings might be too smart for that, maybe not, but we couldn't take the risk. Thats when the whole movie like reality T.V. like drama was played off and Brett was traded to the Jets. The Vikings had to think that Brett and the Pack were over. I have to admitt the football gods went a little over board with the deception. The Pack new they needed one year to allow A-Rod to get his firm hold on the position and team. Next Favre breaks his ties with the Jets and starts to wear down the Vikings with his indecision move during training camp. Now he is implementing phase 2 of a complex plan of about #4 phases by getting a QB controversy in the locker room. So remember any of you Vikings fans outthere, can you trust the Favre?????? The next INT maybe a work of the football gods.

PFJ12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice! I love it... I'm kind of thinking there's a conspiracy afoot here as well ... ;)

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I had a Dream GB opened up a franchise team down here in Dallas. It was the Green Bay Packers Dallas Branch. Got to see Packer games without having to travel to GB. Weird dream, but cool.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know how metaphysical the Faver to Minnysota deal is. I think it's about a desperate franchise hiring a desperate old quarterback.
After watching the wheels repeatedly come off so many earlier Viqueen bandwagons it'll be the biggest laugh of all when Favre turns out to be one of the lugs that comes loose this time.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have some crazy dreams about the Packers sometimes. I need to start writing them down because I always forget them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts