Flanagan NOT offered contract from Texans

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
from the same article about Ben Taylor..

Center Mike Flanagan left Houston on Sunday without a contract offer. If the Texans pursue him, it would not be for big money. . . .

so i would say it looks like flanny is staying.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well flannys asking price is probably low now...if its not...its what hes gonna get....from GB or someone else...

but u have a good point..

we'll have to wait and see.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Maybe TT is letting other teams decide the value of players before he spends his money. I wonder if he even knows how to spend it and instead jus waits for others to set the tone lol

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
TT has said he wants him. Did Pickett? leave town without signing?

Hey my friend you are a groun up kid,,,, answer yourself,,,, No of course not he was asking more than the vets minimum so he was too damn expensive and anyway we can draft a kid on the 7th round or maybe even get an undrafted kid to play in the same position

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
DePack said:
TT has said he wants him. Did Pickett? leave town without signing?

Hey my friend you are a groun up kid,,,, answer yourself,,,, No of course not he was asking more than the vets minimum so he was too damn expensive and anyway we can draft a kid on the 7th round or maybe even get an undrafted kid to play in the same position

Take it easy. It wasn't a shot at TT. It was a legitimate question at the time. :roll:

BTW....I'm not sure if you are taking a shot at TT, but I'm sure we offered more than the vets minimum. He would have an immediate impact.