First time to Lambeau!!!

pinkhippo72

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My husband and I are finally making it to our first Lambeau game this Sunday Dec 28 (Detroit). We're flying in from San Diego Friday night.

Which tailgate party would you all recommend... Brett Favre's steakhouse or the Bart Starr one? Has anyone been to the Bart Starr VIP party, is it worth the extra money? Are they both walking distance to the field? Thanks for the advice!

Meghan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been to both. With the cold weather, I would recommend the titletowntickets VIP party(At the Bart Starr Plaza), as it includes indoor restrooms and indoor seating. The standard titletown tickets tailgate party is inside, however there are only tables, and no seating. And no indoor restrooms. Both parties are located at the Resch center at the Bart Starr plaza, with the VIP party held on second floor, and the standard party on 1st floor. The VIP tailgate of course also includes a better menu as well. (including grilled chicken and ribs, and UNLIMITED bloody Mary's and screwdrivers.)

The Brett Favre Steakhouse party has good food as well, but it is held outside.

If you plan on attending the the VIP party, I would give them a call, as I am unsure whether or not you can purchase VIP tickets at the door. You may need to purchase them in advance and have them hold it for you at the door. But like i said, I am not sure so you can call them to find out.

866-449-7225

Oh, and yes they are both within walking distance to Lambeau, with the Bart Starr Plaza being a little closer.
Whichever tailgate party you decide, have fun! I will be at this game as well. My 4th trip to the frozen tundra!

OP
OP
P

pinkhippo72

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info, Ironman, I appreciate it! Have fun at the game. We'll be witnessing the first 0-16 team in history :) .

Meghan

Members online

Latest posts