Fire in the Meadowlands (Jets)

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The sh*tshow that is New York Jets. Horrible.. just plain horrible. Gase is a terrible coach, couldn't even utilize the talent he had in Miami and wants full control in Jets??. I feel Jets organization went with ''best available" coach that is willing to accept ownership helicopter sh*t storm. Maccagnan isn't the best GM but damn, letting Gase takeover.. it's gonna be a mess.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The sh*tshow that is New York Jets. Horrible.. just plain horrible. Gase is a terrible coach, couldn't even utilize the talent he had in Miami and wants full control in Jets??. I feel Jets organization went with ''best available" coach that is willing to accept ownership helicopter sh*t storm. Maccagnan isn't the best GM but damn, letting Gase takeover.. it's gonna be a mess.

Well, what do you expect from a team being run in the rotten apple ... Errr, I mean dirty Jersey lol.

Woody Johnson simply doesn't have the acumen that Hess did when he owned that team. The team went from hiring respectable coaches like Bill Parcells to hiring clowns like Eric Mangini and Rex Ryan after he took over. Says it all right there.

Members online

Latest posts