Finally, some love for the Pack

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay Packers Season Preview

The only doubter is Pat Kirwan, and even he admits that, if the running game is good enough (and it seems to be), 8 wins is too low. I disagree with Bucky Brooks, I believe we can be a 12-4 team, but I doubt nobody will have a better record than that, specially NE.
-
After making predictions on paper alone, the analyst are finally judging by what they're seeing, and what we all knew we had the talent to do. We've been saying all along that Capers brings imediate sucess, and those analyst said it took time to change. We all knew this offense was extremely good, and they said the line coudn't hold it (okay, we doubted the line too).

Let me just say this, after being March losers, it's good to be August winners. It's even better to be February champions, but that's a bit premature.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
4 out of 5 predicting we'll take the Division! Cool

Still a lot of games to play and who know what will happen in the end. Right now we look like the class of the NFC North, but it's only preseason.

What the hell. Might as well enjoy it.

Eclipse612

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's a lot of talent in the whole NFC North, so I'm not being overconfident. That said, the preseason couldn't really have been any better than this so far...

OP
OP
PackersRS

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we will win the division, There is no way the Bears will compete, the Vikes will challenge us but there is no doubt in my mind we come out on top.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As long as the injury bug, which was such a big part of the club's problems last year, doesn't bite again I've been saying all along the Packers will be at least a 10-6 team this season and should win the NFC North.
They have the best quarterback, the best passing game, the best overall offense in the division, the best manned secondary and are even or no worse than second on the o & d lines, linebacking and overall defense.
The new defensive coaching staff gives Green Bay the best coaching in the division, too.
The consistency of the rushing game in the regular season and the special teams area would be the only serious concerns.
We still don't know if the Packers will have problems with the punter again and, though he has a mighty leg, Mason Crosby has been off on some long field goal tries and we remember how that cost us 2-3 games last season.
It's a long season ahead but I'd rather be Green Bay than any one else in this division right now. The look of the Pack this summer is of a team on a mission to rebound from last year.

Members online

Latest posts