Final Thoughts On The Super Bowl

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
You're not so bad yourself, Clot Fan. :happy0005:

Maybe next year we can get together and watch the Super Bowl projected on Manning's ginormous forehead :tease:

Hey, what's a Clot fan? You hurt me deep... LOL

Sounds good, his forehead might be bigger than Jerry Jones' jumbotron. Problem will be watching half of it, due to him wearing his helmet for the time he's on the field!

Too early for smack talk for next season? If so...

:happy0005::viksux::chisux::detsux::happy0005:

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Too early for smack talk for next season? If so...

:happy0005::viksux::chisux::detsux::happy0005:

It's never too early. Here's what Lucas Oil "The Lube" Stadium could look like this time next year...

:tease:

Attachments

• xlvi.jpg
    xlvi.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 73
  • xlvi2.jpg
    xlvi2.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 80

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
The Patriots are gonna be a good team, so young this season and they still won 14. I personally would love a rematch of SB XXXI. :)

So would I. We still owe you, and the Bears, payback.

Difference is, I don't ever wanna see the Bears in another Super Bowl no matter who is playing them... :happy0005:

:chisux:

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
It's never too early. Here's what Lucas Oil "The Lube" Stadium could look like this time next year...

:tease:

EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Or do you mean that they will be decorating the stadium for the not yet implemented Runners Up Bowl that will be played between the losers of the AFC and NFC championships?

:happy0005:

That would be less of a kick in the teeth to the Colts than Dallas watching a Packers / Steelers SB, though. Having the Ravens play for the trophy in Indy would be interesting, though. If that were to happen, I'd have to move.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Couple of Thoughts:

Had the Pack not lost Woodson and Shields, they would have continued on and won in a lopsided victory. They were up 21-3 at the time and immediately after those 2 left, the Steelers were able to move the ball through the air.

Unsung hero: Howard Green, who hit Rathlesberger in the arm, which led to the pick 6 by Collins.

Surprise no show: Cullen Jenkins. For some reason, I was expecting something big from Jenkins, even a couple of sacks.

GoltharTheTerrible

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Completely agree regarding the ****** turf. Final thoughts: Wish it wasn't such a close game! It was probably more satisfying to win that way, but boy was it nerve-wracking. Can't help but think that if we had a healthy secondary and fewer dropped passes on offense that we would have blown them out.