Favres Injury... Career Ending???

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Brett done?

Saw the sack..I dont want him to go out like that

Noticed he isnt in anymore and saw something about a head injury?

that is very ironic, cuz when it was known Rodgers had a concussion this is what I read on Bretts forum
I was shocked Rodgers was knocked out of game. I have watched it a 100 times. I have seen Brett take three or four of them hits a game this year alone. And he got back up every time except 2. And he is 13 years older?
I guess he shouldnt have said it? Maybe that was "karma"?

Passepartout

October Outstanding
Reaction score
Sure Brett has gotten annoying. But to be hurt like that, you never want someone hurt like that at all! Hope he will be fine.

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Favre doubtful to return after taking big hit

For one quarter, Brett Favre looked almost good as new.* Then another big hit put him back on the sidelines. Favre is doubtful to return to Monday night’s game after getting sacked by Bears defensive end Corey Wooten early in the second quarter.* Favre was tossed to the ground and slammed his head on the…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saw the sack..I dont want him to go out like that

Noticed he isnt in anymore and saw something about a head injury?

that is very ironic, cuz when it was known Rodgers had a concussion this is what I read on Bretts forum
I guess he shouldnt have said it? Maybe that was "karma"?

HA! That's funny!

Some troll on the ESPN forums was calling out Rodgers for missing last night's game because of the concussion. Yet here's Brett, probably gonna miss next week too.

Cheesehead Brittany

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So im starting my first thread. Yay for me! :)
So i wanna know does anyone else think Favres injury is career ending? I don't see him coming back next year after the way he has been banged up this year.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn_5aFLDqhk"]YouTube - Brett Favre head injury against Bears on Monday Night Football[/ame]

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I don't think so. I think he played last night because he doesn't want his career to end with an injury. I very much see him starting their last game of the year.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't think so. I think he played last night because he doesn't want his career to end with an injury. I very much see him starting their last game of the year.

I found your sig awesome. Lots of creative people here.

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He'll be back with anyone stupid enough to pay him $16 million.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone who still believes anything out of The Interceptor's mouth should be forced to sit in the corner.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can see him starting another game or even going to Arizona next season.

Anyone hear cutler say Favre was still out of it after that concussion when they talked?

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Anyone here cutler say Favre was still out of it after that concussion when they talked?

maybe Cutler was out of it?? Favre's brain has been malfunctioning for quite a few years.

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was done with or without the injury. This just entirely seals the deal. It's time for the Vikes to regroup and find a good free agent QB and a coach if there are going to be any out there. These days it does not take very long to turn a club around with good coaching and some QB play. At the beginning of the year, who would have thought the Chiefs would be 9-5 at this point and the Bears in first place in the NFC North?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was done with or without the injury. This just entirely seals the deal. It's time for the Vikes to regroup and find a good free agent QB and a coach if there are going to be any out there. These days it does not take very long to turn a club around with good coaching and some QB play. At the beginning of the year, who would have thought the Chiefs would be 9-5 at this point and the Bears in first place in the NFC North?

Good FA QB? They exist?

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score

Enjoy McNabb.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score

Anyone hear cutler say Favre was still out of it after that concussion when they talked?
I would really laugh if Arizona even considered it. The magic is gone, the fire is out, it's time for Bernt to ride off into the sunset.
I think he's stupid if he plays in another game unless it's a single snap to finish his career. So yea, he might play again.
Maybe he can finish his career with an INT, you know, for old times sake.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Interceptor will start dyeing his hair, shaving, and looking young again this offseason. Then, when he starts playing with the high schoolers you'll know the "annual reliarment"(thanks to the Czabe) is proceeding as usual.

I think he wants to break George Blanda's longevity record.

Members online

Latest posts