Favre's book

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kinda off topic, but it does relate...

I am sure many of you have read his book. I just picked it up this weekend and already went cover to cover. I am yet to watch the dvd. Did anyone notice how much he credits the Oline for keeping him "healthy"? This concerns me given our losses in FA this year. The other thing that seemed odd was his lack of mention of Antonio Freeman. I thought these guys were the dynamic duo of the 90s? Anyways different people pick up on different things in books and movies so I was curious as to what you all thought.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just got the book as a gift last week. I've been so busy though I haven't had time to read it yet. The DVD is a piece on Favre I seen already on the NFL channel. It's the "In their own words" shows they sometimes run. It's pretty good.

Kind of interesting what you said about Freeman. Not sure if it's an afterthought if he didn't mention him, or if he just soured on him. I'm kind of curious as to what he says about Sharpe too.

OP
OP
M

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come to think of it, no he really didnt mention Sharpe either or say anything about his injury. He also didnt mention Keith Jackson too much and barely got a line or two about Robert Brooks, and some of the "names" that you would expect. How many balls did Favre chuck up there and it was his talented receivers that made him look great? And on the other hand of that a QB cant complete a pass without good hands on the other end. Kinda thought Brett woulda givin a few more props is all.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DVD was very good. My wife's reading the book, so I have to wait til she's done. It's her book. Kool huh. :lol:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I wanna read it. I'm gonna buy it when I can find it under 20 bucks. I have a hard time dishing out 20+ for a book that a multi millionaire wrote. I love Brett, but just cant do it. Money is too tight right now :D So stop talkin about it cuz your gonna make me go buy it!!! :wink:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Rhino58

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
I wanna read it. I'm gonna buy it when I can find it under 20 bucks. I have a hard time dishing out 20+ for a book that a multi millionaire wrote. I love Brett, but just cant do it. Money is too tight right now :D So stop talkin about it cuz your gonna make me go buy it!!! :wink:

Haha, thats the same way I feel.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
Here you go: $17.17 including shipping

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mrs. PackerTraxx got hers on special at Target for ,I believe,$18.95. I know it was under 20.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alright guys - it's been over six months since I watched the DVD - I'll go back and take notes..... then we can chat more...

Members online

Latest posts