Favre wants Moss?

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im really pulling for TT to get moss......Howver in all my honesty I dont think we can offer the raiders as good of a deal as someone else.....I mean 3rd round a ferguson is alright, but really dont you think other teams are gonna have better offers???? i certainly do.

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im really pulling for TT to get moss......Howver in all my honesty I dont think we can offer the raiders as good of a deal as someone else.....I mean 3rd round a ferguson is alright, but really dont you think other teams are gonna have better offers???? i certainly do.

its not every team thats in need of a WR ... and its not every team that wants to trade 1 of their player for moss ... he could be a cancer but were all hoping he leaves the cancer in the other locker rooms and just brings his talent over

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
refpacker said:

its not every team thats in need of a WR ... and its not every team that wants to trade 1 of their player for moss ... he could be a cancer but were all hoping he leaves the cancer in the other locker rooms and just brings his talent over

I see ur point on people not wantin him, but nothing surprises me now, especially after someone picked up TO last year...no one is more of a cancer than that...How funny would it be if the Cowboys got Moss also...

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see many other teams wanting to take the risk on Moss, or be willing to trade a player AND a draft pick. I'm on the edge about him myself. I think if the Packers really want him and he wants to come to GB for multiple years when Favre may be done after this year, it wouldn't be that difficult to get him.

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What if Moss has a clause in his contract that states he has to approve any trade?

There could very well be one...I think that would help the pack to be honesnt with you...I may be delusional, but i think he really looks forward to playing with Favre....I have seen several NFL clips where during a game against the Vikings. Moss would say how Favre was the man..

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
I think Moss is the player who said "thats brett favre you gottsa watch brett favre move outta the way i have to watch brett favre" or something like that.

you are right, he did say that.

he says it somewhere in this video.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1433181964

Yeah randy said it...was at lambeau during a night game...I think Brett was being introduced, and randy was on the bench..that is when he said those words and got up to see Brett

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
What if Moss has a clause in his contract that states he has to approve any trade?

There could very well be one...I think that would help the pack to be hosent with you...I may be delusional, but i think he really looks forward to playing with Favre....I have seen several NFL clips where during a game against the Vikings. Moss would say how Favre was the man..
What is stopping moss from saying if he goes to X team I wont play... I will retire..

* just realized that is basically what Brett has said last few years too*

He would catch he!! from the league and teams but he can still do it...