1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Favre trade

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Cdnfavrefan, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :rotflmao: I'm laughing cause I just thought this topic will get people all riled cause they'll think it's about trading Brett(Forget about it)
    Actually I saw Bob Whitfield playing O-line for the Giants yesterday and I'm pretty sure he's who the Falcons took with the first round draft pick they got for Favre. Can anyone confirm this?
    If it's him it's actually pretty good, usually when a team trades a future superstar it's often for a guy who just has a cup of tea in the league.

2. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Man Law!

No more bait thread headlines. Vote now!

CDN.....

Dallas actually took Kevin Smith with the pick that the Packers sent to Atlanta for Brett.... 17th overall in 1992

So actually it was Kevin Smith who was taken for Brett.

RP

3. ahaug82

ahaug82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Kevin Smith?

[​IMG]

4. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    My bad. Whitfield must of been the Falcons natural pick cause he was taken in the first round by them in the 92 draft. Sorry bout the bait it wasn't meant to be I thought of it after I wrote it.

5. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    man law! love those commercials!! :D