Favre to report to mini camp

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol he won't

how many games has he missed? :p
I know.....thats what i mean......the odds are getting scary.
I sure hope he keeps playing all the way till HE calls it quits.

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is really good news for our offense,

it will help our rookies on offense get better faster because now they can create a good chemistry with Favre early. That goes for everyone, but especially for the rookies, I'm thinking of Brandon Jackson and James Jones in particular.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is really good news for our offense,

it will help our rookies on offense get better faster because now they can create a good chemistry with Favre early. That goes for everyone, but especially for the rookies, I'm thinking of Brandon Jackson and James Jones in particular.
Hopefully this will bridge the gap all the crap thats been going on has caused. Maybe Favre will like the new kids, and get excited about being here again...............I hope.
It would sicken me to see him don another teams uniform.

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you call those that called Brett out for planning to skip camp the Brett Haters, then I can say that I say this is what I wanted all along and that I was right about Favre having time to attend.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
If you call those that called Brett out for planning to skip camp the Brett Haters, then I can say that I say this is what I wanted all along and that I was right about Favre having time to attend.

I'm not saying those who are stating Brett should show up at camp are Brett haters. I personally think if he's going to be the leader of the team and ***** about not getting Randy Moss, he needs to lead by example and show up to camp and help the team. He is the leader! He should be there.

I think not showing up does more damage than him showing up does good. If that makes sense.

I think Brett haters are those who find anything to rip Brett before even knowing the whole story. Example, this minicamp. I originally posted that we should wait til he doesn't show up instead of blasting him for not being there. I also will say the same thing about him showing up. We shouldn't say its good that hes there til he's actually THERE.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what do the Brett haters got to say about this?

I am not a Brett Hater. Anyone who has been on this forum for any length of time knows that. Anyone who was from the old NC forum knows that.

However I would call this damage control.

It is the right thing to do, but it is still damage control.

Let us not forget, Brett caused this whole challenge. BRETT is the only person responsible for the comments he made at his golf event, and heretofore this whole discombobulation. (SP?)

Brett has surprised me his whole career. He surprised me so many times on the field with an impossible pass, impossible drive, an impossible block, and an impossible effort.

I just wish the man would Surprise Me one more time, and stop playing the media every year about retirement and in this year playing Ted in the front page of every newspaper and web site in sports.

Just go out with grace Brett. Be the superstar you can be, and set a goal to take a young team to the NFC Championship Game on the back of your God Given Talents, then let the chips fall where they may fall.

R.P.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

I am not a Brett Hater. Anyone who has been on this forum for any length of time knows that. Anyone who was from the old NC forum knows that.

I don't quite understand the defensive approach by a few people here. I didn't even specify any one person. If you're not a Brett hater, you don't need to claim your innocence to it.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man I hope he likes what he sees from the rookies. If Jackson excites him a little, and one of the WR's, he could change his tune a bit, and it won't just be damage control.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Zero2Cool said:

I don't quite understand the defensive approach by a few people here. I didn't even specify any one person. If you're not a Brett hater, you don't need to claim your innocence to it.

Zero,

I understand how you feel, I have felt that way myself. However, one day I looked at the NUMBER OF READS per post compared to the NUMBER OF RESPONSES per post and I found that there are hundreds of people who read but do not post and many, many of those people are new readers.

The bottom line is there is a ton of people who read here but are not the regulars. It is not a defensive approach if one thinks outside the box.

R.P.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Raider Pride said:
Zero2Cool said:

Zero,

I understand how you feel, I have felt that way myself. However, one day I looked at the NUMBER OF READS per post compared to the NUMBER OF RESPONSES per post and I found that there are hundreds of people who read but do not post and many, many of those people are new readers.

The bottom line is there is a ton of people who read here but are not the regulars. It is not a defensive approach if one thinks outside the box.

R.P.

I like box

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Raider Pride said:
Zero2Cool said:

Zero,

R.P.

Do you know why they read and not post? I'm sure you do and I'm sure you can understand how and why its one of the reasons I started my own little Packers page.

Not many people like negative nancies.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Zero2Cool said:
Raider Pride said:
Zero2Cool said:

Zero,

R.P.

Do you know why they read and not post? I'm sure you do and I'm sure you can understand how and why its one of the reasons I started my own little Packers page.

Not many people like negative nancies.

Yes, I actually do know why some people read and do not post, and it has nothing to do with Negativity in most cases.

It is the same reason some people do not speak out, some people are quiet, some people are takers, and some people are givers, it is the same reason some people vote and some people do not.

It is human nature, and starting a new web site will not change that fact one bit.

However..... I respect you, and enjoy your insight so PM me your site address.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Quote from Bus Cook...if it is someplace else... sorry..

Packers QB Brett Favre's agent Bus Cook, quoted by ESPN.com on Favre attending Green Bay's minicamp next week: "Brett's going to camp because it's the right thing to do ... he's going up there for his teammates, to check out some of the new guys and he expects to do everything everybody else does. Nobody from the Packers has ever threatened a fine or told him he needed to get his butt up there -- knowing Brett, that would probably have an opposite effect. He did say last weekend that he wasn't going but said he got to thinking about it and, again, he felt that getting to minicamp was just the right thing to do. … As far as Brittany and graduation goes, Brett realized that they're pretty organized and they've rearranged some things. They had a big party last week, they've been visiting colleges and there's graduation next week [May 25], so it's been a busy time for Brett and the family."

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it is important for Favre to be here more than ever. He needs to get back around the guys that got him excited enough to pick people up in the air and do the Lambeau Leap.

It looks to me like Brett got in a place where he could not see the forest for the trees there for awhile. He saw Moss as someone so critical to the success of the team while that really happens thru all of the hard work and training these guys have been doing off-season that he doesn't see day in day out.
I was a Moss fan and I think he could have helped but if this team needs a guy that unreliable to rely on then we are in trouble.

I think he is going to find his "0" line in a much better place this year and will see a defense ready to rip the North division a new one. My guess is he comes away pumped and I think the whole team needs that to happen right now.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Zero2Cool said:
Raider Pride said:
Zero2Cool said:

Zero,

R.P.

I like box

that's not what you told me in your last PM.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts