FAVRE STRUGGLING = MINNESOTA PROPERTY and NOT OURS !!!!!

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know about everyone else, but i love watching Brent Favre struggle !!!!!
Last year was a mirage for the Queens. The stars were aligned and everything and everyone played unbelievable with no injuries. Now the Queenies are going through adversity. I really hope they end up trading some good draft picks away to get Jackson from San Diego.

I found this article about Favre. I remember how Sal P. got bashed for writing this. But it's so true!

Overhyped: Favre didn't deliver in second half of career - NFL - ESPN

VIKINGS NEXT 9 GAMES

Sun, Sep 26 Detroit 1:00 PM
5 Mon, Oct 11 at NY Jets 8:30 PM 6 Sun, Oct 17 Dallas 4:15 PM 7 Sun, Oct 24 at Green Bay 8:20 PM 8 Sun, Oct 31 at New England 4:15 PM 9 Sun, Nov 7 Arizona 1:00 PM 10 Sun, Nov 14 at Chicago 1:00 PM 11 Sun, Nov 21 Green Bay 1:00 PM 12 Sun, Nov 28 at Washington 1:00 PM

I see the Queens going 3-8 after 11 games. Maybe 4-7 if there really LUCKY.

My main objective about this post is to get over 10,000 views...

Anytime Brent's name is involved people go crazy........

:viksux::chisux::detsux::viksux::chisux::detsux:

y5nthon5a

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Magnificent article.

Best I can see them going down the next 9 games(including the 0-2 start) is 6-5. But, that's the ABSOLUTE best... I'd say they'd be looking at more of a 3-8 record through that span, with losses coming to GB twice, Jets, Patriots, Bears, and Skins.

I'm ready to see Rodgers, Brady, Sanchez, Cutler, and McNabb to look better than Favre...

Purple#4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Give Chilly credit...

Yes, look for Chilly to go out and get Vincent Jackson now. Watch out what you 'hope' for!

OP
OP
dogpackerz

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i love when i read someone's quote. And I smell fear in it.....CHILLY? how do you know that? go to the queens website you poser.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
That article sums it up. Farve is not as good as advertised by his cult.

He can now revise the article and say, "Only QB to throw 3 OT picks in the playoffs that cost his team the game."

ATL Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would seem that Brent has spent too much time in the studio filming Wrangler's commercials, as opposed to attending practice.

I LOVE it!

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As overhyped as Favre has been at times, and as much as I love Rodgers and am glad we moved in the direction we moved in, I still cant blame Favre for coming back. Despite a slow start I still (unfortunately) beleive that the Queens will turn it around a bit. I think they will snatch a wild card but will be rooting for them not to. I hate the Vikings, but I will never forget the fun years Brett gave us either. He will go in the Hall of Fame as a Green Bay Packer, and years down the road people will forget about his two failed season wearing that ugly *** purple. GO PACK

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i can't find the other Viqueen fan that posted after week 1, "look who the interception king is now!" with Rodgers w/ 2 int's and Favre w/ 1 int....all it took was one week for that to go drastically one way....what a shocker! :)

:viksux:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
There were a couple of Vikings fans up in here, notice they aren't saying crap now?! LOL, Favre is their problem now. You reap what you sow, so to speak. We tried to warn them but they wouldn't listen. I kind of feel sorry for them, did you see the faces on those Vikings fans? It looked like somebody died, ... yeah their season did!

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4-12 for The Traitor.

In Traitor fashion Brent blamed Berrian for not catching a ball he threw into triple coverage.

And to think I used to love the a-hole!

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Excellent article. If I remember correctly, Bart Starr also called his own plays. I think all the QB's did back then, but Starr was very highly regarded for his play calling, amongst other things.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I asked in another thread the Vikings fan to come back every week to give an assessment of Rodgers and Favre like he did last week.....

still waiting but I wont hold my breath

John

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love how bumbling Brad came out after the game and blamed the rest of the world for his QB's failures. Pathetic. Childress is a joke.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I asked in another thread the Vikings fan to come back every week to give an assessment of Rodgers and Favre like he did last week.....

still waiting but I wont hold my breath

Without me looking all over the place. Who is it?????

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
brett when he has the palyers can be good but without them he chucks the ball and hopes for the best.He did that here but the vikes wanted him to comeback but it seems he really doesn't want to be that could be the 0-2 start,but i think the lions will find a way to beat them they do have a pretty good d-line.:viksux:

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Amazing that "the best team I've ever been on" could deteriorate so rapidly for The Interceptor. And it isn't his fault because he's prepared the best he could.

Packy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4-12 for The Traitor.

In Traitor fashion Brent blamed Berrian for not catching a ball he threw into triple coverage.

And to think I used to love the a-hole!

Me too!
I am completely over the guy now. It makes absolutely no difference to me how or what he does. I will root against the vickies because I dislike the team and always have.

Having said that, when the Vickies win, I wish I were a dog and they were trees.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Normally I would be the first one to hop on this bandwagon. But Sal Palentonio is a bigger ********* than Favre is. He is such a Eagles ********* sellout I dont know how he could actually be confused as a legitimate sports journalist. But just another Punch Santa Clause in the Face loser Eagles fan.

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Dang Favre gets no love here, I still say i got mad love for the guy. He is a sucker for being with the weak A#$ vikings though. GO PACK!:viksux:

Members online

Latest posts