Favre Returns

TheStone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackersFans in Europe overslept some really GRRRRREAT news:!:
But I can tell you, the greatness didn't fade a single bit! :)

2006 Schedule
Draft - MiniCamp - TrainingCamp - RegularSeason - Playoffs - SuperBowl

:wink:

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
holy ***** - i just found out!!! i've got 2 boys with colds & was in bed early last nite - to wake up to this news is FANTASTIC!!!!!! gotta plan at least 2 trips to green bay for sure this season!!! woohoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great news! Now if TT can get some receivers to help Brett out that would be great. The only problem is....(sorry to be negative)....

next year do we go thru the same damn thing? Hope not....!

When I retire in two years, that school door isn't going to have time to hit me in the ***. I'll be four blocks away before it closes.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
Man, I am late on the news. I was drinking it up, shooting pool with the guys at my buddies house and get home and KAPOW!

Good News however

You sure..?

You don't sound too sure..but I'll take your word for it...

Unfortunately it's not good news for everyone here....

(But I'm happy..!)

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WHAT A GREAT DAY FOR CHEESEHOG! GREAT NEWS! HAPPY DAY!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I found out this morning--thanks to the email from packerforum. Had to be quiet; so wouldn't wake hubby. Then pretended as if Brett wasn't coming back. What a wonderful way to begin the day. Thank you Brett!!!!!!!

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard the news last night. I was a bit surprized because when Arrington signed with the Giants I thought Brett may hang it up. Glad I was wrong. NOW...Lets get some O-line support, Woodson signed, and pick up a WR.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MontanaBob said:
Great news! Now if TT can get some receivers to help Brett out that would be great. The only problem is....(sorry to be negative)....

When I retire in two years, that school door isn't going to have time to hit me in the ***. I'll be four blocks away before it closes.

Brett said this would be his last year...and he will stick to that unless the Packers get REALLY far in the playoffs...e.g. NFC title game

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't wait for this years lion's packer's game at lambeau. The Lion's may finally get to beat Favre and the packers at home.

Mauk10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now the NFL needs to switch the first game of the season with the last game of the season. I think Brett should get to play his LAST GAME against the Bears IN Green Bay!

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mauk10 said:
Now the NFL needs to switch the first game of the season with the last game of the season. I think Brett should get to play his LAST GAME against the Bears IN Green Bay!

i second the motion, mauk10!!

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MontanaBob said:

Well at least now MM will have a year to work with Rodgers and if there is any doubts we can address it then. We will also now have the time to bring in somebody to compete with him for the job next year.

If Brett hadn't decided to return it was looking pretty ugly for us. One QB with no experience and one practice squad guy. Whew! Thank you Brett.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm so happy..

(i soiled myself...and I don't care!)

yup..think i deserve another beer..!

"Go change your armor"...

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im buying a package ticket deal for the thursday night minnesota game maybe bretts last game in lambeau....

should i do the package deal or does someone have a better idea for me

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts