Favre interview part 3:

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
joe_smoe said:
TT is a liar, and a snake in the grass....HE is a cancer and stuck on his draft pics....we need ron wolf back...and holmgren

Agree,Agree,Agree,Agree and Agree

I agree too, especially after last night's interview, when Favre told how TT said Steve Mariucci wasn't interested in coming back as the QB coach. It turns out, he wasn't even called! Level with the guy if you decide to go in another direction. Don't lie to him. And the whole Randy Moss thing? I won't even go into that.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dd80forever said:
joe_smoe said:
TT is a liar, and a snake in the grass....HE is a cancer and stuck on his draft pics....we need ron wolf back...and holmgren

And the whole Randy Moss thing? I won't even go into that.

Good idea. Dont start it again or many people will get banned again.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
dd80forever said:
joe_smoe said:

many people will get banned or just you?

the fact that you people are still concerned about the Randy Moss incident... wow. get over it. We dont do things around here for Brett Favre. and Randy never had any intention of playing here. get the hell over it.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
ElleBlue said:
dd80forever said:
joe_smoe said:

the fact that you people are still concerned about the Randy Moss incident... wow. get over it. We dont do things around here for Brett Favre. and Randy never had any intention of playing here. get the hell over it.

You're wrong. Get your head out of TT's ***.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
de_real_deal said:
ElleBlue said:
dd80forever said:
joe_smoe said:

You're wrong. Get your head out of TT's ***.

You're wrong, Packnic. This guy knows everything.

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
ElleBlue said:
dd80forever said:
joe_smoe said:

No we do things around here for TT. He can do no wrong. It doesn't matter that he lied to Favre time and time again. But who cares? Favre is just the QB and a disposable one at that.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett said...so it must be true!

Brett also said that he was not sure he wanted the ball with 2 minutes left. Do you still take that as gospel?

Brett also said that he would NEVER wear another uniform, even if cut loose. Do you still take that as gospel?

Get over it!! You know, I love the Packers, and Favre, but have a hard time understanding the visceral need to defend the guy when it is clear he has a majority stake in this situation.

Dude is the blushing bride that left the groom standing alone at the alter more than once....and the groom has finally had enough of the dysfunction and sought out a more stable mate.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dd80forever said:
joe_smoe said:

I agree too, especially after last night's interview, when Favre told how TT said Steve Mariucci wasn't interested in coming back as the QB coach. It turns out, he wasn't even called! Level with the guy if you decide to go in another direction. Don't lie to him. And the whole Randy Moss thing? I won't even go into that.

First of all you have your facts a little messed up. Brett went to TT about calling Mariucci and TT said to Favre "it's my understanding he's not interested in coming back to coach" and Favre said "that's true, but I talked to him in the last couple of days so just do me a favor and call him." Big difference from saying he did, in fact, talk with Mooch and Mooch wasn't interested. That would be a blatant lie. TT didn't make the call and Favre ASSUMED he had.

Now TT did not get that done before hiring MM (thank god) but we don't have TT's story on this. He may have had to seal the deal with MM sooner than he thought when he had talked to Brett.

TT should have said "I'll do what's best for the team" in these cases and left it at that as a polite way of telling Favre to mind his own buisness. It's rather interesting that Favre has a bone to pick on subjects he had no buisness getting into in the first place and that he didn't just hash all these things out at the time. Now these episodes smack way more as nit-picky excuses for why he is whining so much.

Sounds to me he would have nothing to pick about if he had just focused on what he needed to instead of trying to be the personnel director too.

dd80forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ElleBlue said:
dd80forever said:
joe_smoe said:

First of all you have your facts a little messed up. Brett went to TT about calling Mariucci and TT said to Favre "it's my understanding he's not interested in coming back to coach" and Favre said "that's true, but I talked to him in the last couple of days so just do me a favor and call him." Big difference from saying he did, in fact, talk with Mooch and Mooch wasn't interested. That would be a blatant lie. TT didn't make the call and Favre ASSUMED he had.

Now TT did not get that done before hiring MM (thank god) but we don't have TT's story on this. He may have had to seal the deal with MM sooner than he thought when he had talked to Brett.

TT should have said "I'll do what's best for the team" in these cases and left it at that as a polite way of telling Favre to mind his own buisness. It's rather interesting that Favre has a bone to pick on subjects he had no buisness getting into in the first place and that he didn't just hash all these things out at the time. Now these episodes smack way more as nit-picky excuses for why he is whining so much.

Sounds to me he would have nothing to pick about if he had just focused on what he needed to instead of trying to be the personnel director too.

I guess you don't get pro sports my friend. It VERY common for players to give advice. How many times have other teams used current players to lure in FA's? Brett made suggestions, and as far as I can tell, he would know a little soomething. TT didn't just ignore them but lied to Brett entirely. That's disrespectful.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Actually, Randy may have had intentions of playing here. He told the press that TT interviewed him and TT started talking about "other things" other than what Moss wanted to talk about and it pissed Moss off.

Do I wish Moss was on the team? Sure, but it's over and no use crying over spilled milk. He's now happy on the Pats so this is now a non-issue.

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did Moss want to talk about where he could get Mary Jane in Green Bay? Or where he could party with his entourage?

boiga

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From what Moss said, it was more like they wanted him to understand that he'd be on a short leash and would have to accept that Driver would still be the Packers #1 WR. Moss couldn't accept those conditions, so he left.

I'm not really sorry he did.

Members online

Latest posts