favre interview part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
does any one know where i can find the second part of favres interview?

thanks

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did not see it.

The Greta interview is repeated here on the West Coast in 25 minutes from now so I am looking forward to seeing it.

As of right now..... I hope the All Star game ends by that time. I am hoping the American League can stop blowing opportunities to win the All Star game that I am watching.

It is important that The Angles have "Home field Advantage in the world series." against the Cubs.

wils0646

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing to do with turtles.

i just finished wathcing part 2. i was expecting to be floored for some reason, but it seemed pretty tame to me.

Yea, Greta and the gang edited out all of the meat of the interview that made Brett look incredibly bad. Geniuses.

Just look at the jsonline blog to get the gist of the other comments said by Brett.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
Nothing to do with turtles.

i just finished wathcing part 2. i was expecting to be floored for some reason, but it seemed pretty tame to me.

Yea, Greta and the gang edited out all of the meat of the interview that made Brett look incredibly bad. Geniuses.

Just look at the jsonline blog to get the gist of the other comments said by Brett.

Yep, they edited out all of the stuff where Favre was trying to play GM. What's left is pretty innocuous, sort of like part one of the interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts