Favre had players break in his shoe inserts??

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you. I am my own person. That was why I was banned from that site. If you look at their stats, there are not that many people on that site. What I said was from personal experience. I posted for about 6 months and was amazed at some of things I read. Almost from the beginning I was in trouble. I was warned several times and finally they banned me. I just couldn't sit there and not say anything when some of those people blindly gushed no matter what the facts. One time I pointed out that Brett had some guilt in his final dismissal. WOW! I got killed for about a week. Someone from this forum wrote that he thought that AR played well against the Giants and he really got it. These forums are supposed to be a place where you can voice your opinion without some out of balance people trying to verbally kill you. I think these forums are fun. You can always have disagreements but that is why we post. We all have OUR OWN opinions. I even told one lady that I was NOT the DEVIL. I don't think she believed me.
I went on there just before BrINT's first season with the Vikes.
Before I got banned they were actually kind of cool with some anti-BrINT or pro Packers things.
Someone posted this but I don't think they got banned for it. Just a lot of crap for it.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

And another time I got teased for sitting there in my Ted Thompson underwear.
(It doesn't exist but if it ever did, I'll be first in line to buy it. LOL)

Now they are just in their own little insane delusional little world over there.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I went on there just before BrINT's first season with the Vikes.
Before I got banned they were actually kind of cool with some anti-BrINT or pro Packers things.
Someone posted this but I don't think they got banned for it. Just a lot of crap for it.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

And another time I got teased for sitting there in my Ted Thompson underwear.
(It doesn't exist but if it ever did, I'll be first in line to buy it. LOL)

Now they are just in their own little insane delusional little world over there.

Just be glad they didnt think you were Teds "special friend"

Rocky11

Superbowl bound Pack
Reaction score
I like this forum. People here have sense. I still read animosity about Brett in some posts but those prople are not nuts. They just have an opinion. This is enjoyable. Thanks all. Also thanks to the people from Brett's site telling me that if I don't unconditionally love Brett I should go to the Packers forums. I did and I am glad about it.

Members online

No members online now.