Favorite regular season win for the packers.

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
The Game @Lions to complete the Run the Table scenario. My wife and son were both up late watching. We all had work or school early the next morning. The clock hit 0:00 and we are all celebrating a Play-off birth and seeing the schedule when my wife looks at us and says she has tickets to the Playoffs. We were in total shock and still were after it was all over. We live 16hrs driving away.
My wife is a keeper.

GO PACK GO!!!

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Game @Lions to complete the Run the Table scenario. My wife and son were both up late watching. We all had work or school early the next morning. The clock hit 0:00 and we are all celebrating a Play-off birth and seeing the schedule when my wife looks at us and says she has tickets to the Playoffs. We were in total shock and still were after it was all over. We live 16hrs driving away.
My wife is a keeper.

GO PACK GO!!!
Man, that is so cool!

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Flynn's 6 TD game vs Lions was quite enjoyable to watch too.
Speaking of Flynn, that comeback against Dallas was pretty fun to watch as well. Flynn had some pretty underrated games.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking of Flynn, that comeback against Dallas was pretty fun to watch as well. Flynn had some pretty underrated games.
Was he the best backup QB we ever had? AR doesn't count as backup for this discussion.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked Flynn. But Zeke Bratkowski kept us going. I thought Detmer was good also. He just never seemed to have a real chance.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Monday Night game against the THEN Defending Superbowl Champion Washington Redskins with then Redskins safety now Packers Team President Mark Murphy

The Instant Replay game

Both Superbowl wins that I was alive for

The Raider Monday Night game

The Bears Monday Night Game where Rodgers came off the trainer's table and beat the Bears

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears Monday Night Game where Rodgers came off the trainer's table and beat the Bears
That was a good one, and the Hail Mary games.
But I think my favorite games are the good old fashioned beat downs. Not the ones where we're on the receiving end.

OP
OP
Fredrik87

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was a good one, and the Hail Mary games.
But I think my favorite games are the good old fashioned beat downs. Not the ones where we're on the receiving end.
Agreed thats why the 6TD in one half game vs the bears is on of my favorites.
As soon as I heard gamepass was free I watched that game.
I'd love to see us have 19 games just like that one to start this season off.