Fav vs the Cards

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Huh? B,b,b,but I d,d,d,don't believe in ghosts!

*Saw something strange, in the neighborhood*

*Calls Ghostbusters*

Seriously, how did you get back here? I really wish you were here last week when the Cardinals rolled, instead of this week when the Vikes looked so damn impressive (again).
That was the brad Childress prepared team I am use to in the dessert. They did look pathetic. Antione Winfield is back! Holy cow he was impressive today. Ocho cinco had 27 yards with 3 catches. We have missed him for 6 weeks. Anyway I missed you fellas:blind:My ban was lifted today so that is why I wasn't around last week

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
in literal terms it is, but anyone with a brain knew that i did not mean it that way.

like the bengals that beat you already? Not to mention stomping a mudhole in the packers twice this year.hopefully we can give you another beatdown at the dome in the playoffs which would make my season complete. It is quite funny how the common foe rule is only in use on this forum when it favors the packers. To be the man you have to beat the man if you ask me and since the vikings are the man so far i say don't talk about it and prove it.

fail

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes it is....

Same team?

Lets look at from the last Viking game

Offense we had left to right

Lang, Colledge, Wells, Sitton, Barbre

Yesterday we had left to right

Clfton, Colledge, Wells, Sitton, Tauch

and no Kamp or Harris or Pickett..

Sacks have leveled off ALOT as well...Dallas game gave up 4...
Since then, 4 games played and only 6 sacks...

but yeah, its the same team

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like the bengals that beat you already? Not to mention stomping a mudhole in the packers twice this year.Hopefully we can give you another beatdown at the dome in the playoffs which would make my season complete. It is quite funny how the common foe rule is only in use on this forum when it favors the packers. To be the man you have to beat the man if you ask me and since the Vikings are the man so far I say don't talk about it and prove it.

Its no use skol. They are being sucked in and are getting all excited about this team. To me its the preseason all over again. Either phili or arz will burst the bubble soon enough.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Its no use skol. They are being sucked in and are getting all excited about this team. To me its the preseason all over again. Either phili or arz will burst the bubble soon enough.

a 5 game winning streak and fans cant be excited?

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
a 5 game winning streak and fans cant be excited?

Well they can be, but do you really think that the problems havn't been masked to a large degree by the teams they faced? I'm not trying to be an ***, but I'm not convinced this team has turned it around. They have in the win dept but I want to see what they do against a good solid playoff team before I think any differently. Wins are all the matter I know, but can they do it against a good team? I don't think so, but we will find out soon enough

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Well they can be, but do you really think that the problems havn't been masked to a large degree by the teams they faced? I'm not trying to be an ***, but I'm not convinced this team has turned it around. They have in the win dept but I want to see what they do against a good solid playoff team before I think any differently. Wins are all the matter I know, but can they do it against a good team? I don't think so, but we will find out soon enough

Honestly I expect a Viking fan to say havent played any one good

The fact of the matter is they are 9-4, BAD teams or AVERAGE teams do not get that record..

I poste dit somewhere else...But the line has changed a lot since the last viking game..

The D has done a ton better since the Viking game..

I am not breaking it down game by game..Go look at the games we played since the Tampa game and tell me the team hasnt turned it around..

One stat..

6 sacks in 4 games..

Before Dallas it would been 6 sacks in a single game

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly I expect a Viking fan to say havent played any one good

The fact of the matter is they are 9-4, BAD teams or AVERAGE teams do not get that record..

I poste dit somewhere else...But the line has changed a lot since the last viking game..

The D has done a ton better since the Viking game..

I am not breaking it down game by game..Go look at the games we played since the Tampa game and tell me the team hasnt turned it around..

One stat..

6 sacks in 4 games..

Before Dallas it would been 6 sacks in a single game

Its just my opinion which If im wrong I will admit. But it will take a win over a quality team for me to change my mind. They have played better that I'm not discounting, but I am reserving judgment.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is blasphemy to its highest degree.:) I agree some of those quality wins we thought we might have don't seem so great now. You play who is on the schedule and that is it.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its just my opinion which If im wrong I will admit. But it will take a win over a quality team for me to change my mind. They have played better that I'm not discounting, but I am reserving judgment.

Ravens and the Cowboys. Those aren't quality teams?

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ravens and the Cowboys. Those aren't quality teams?

Have you seen how those two teams have been playing the last few weeks? Not very good. Any win is good but not one of these wins have persuaded me to change my mind about the quality of this team.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Have you seen how those two teams have been playing the last few weeks? Not very good. Any win is good but not one of these wins have persuaded me to change my mind about the quality of this team.

See, does not matter who the Pack beat or when, it will be discredited..

But with a win vs Frisco with out Gore or Crabtree, thats a quality win?

and since the Packers are not really a "good team" according to some on here, then how can 2 wins vs them be counted as quality wins?

So I guess you guys have 9 wins vs not really quality opponents?

GB x 2
Det x 2
Chig once
Seahawks once
Browns once
St Louis once
Frisco once

since thats established then it looks like you only have 2 quality wins??

Cinncy and Baltimore

notice this is all sarcastic..

you play who is on your schedule..

But you wish to pick the hell out of who the Pack play then expect the same

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I'll give you the Cowboys, even though I think they were playing well when we beat them, and I already know what the response will be to this ("It's the Lions!"), but Baltimore just got done beating Detroit 48-3. I don't care that they're craptastic, any time you dominate an NFL team by that much it's something noteworthy.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I'll give you the Cowboys, even though I think they were playing well when we beat them, and I already know what the response will be to this ("It's the Lions!"), but Baltimore just got done beating Detroit 48-3. I don't care that they're craptastic, any time you dominate an NFL team by that much it's something noteworthy.

Yeah the Cowboys were on a 4 game streak when they came to us..

but they werent playing well

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
They were the #3 offense in the NFL, top unit in big plays, top 10 in sacks, and had just beat the Eagles in Philadelphia.

My expletive they weren't playing well...

My attempt of using sarcasm

Sorry!!

BTW?

Cards sure look like a quality team tonight!!

17-0 at the half losing to the Niners

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, so since the Cards look not-so-dominant against the niners like they did against the Vikes, they must not be that good since we beat the niners huh?

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Yeah, so since the Cards look not-so-dominant against the niners like they did against the Vikes, they must not be that good since we beat the niners huh?
No, no, no. See it was luck that we beat the niners. And it's luck that's letting the niners win against the Card's. Don't you guys see? It's so clear!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
My eyes have been opened.
Good, you won't understand the NFL until you realize that the only talent in the NFL happens to be on the Vikings. No other team has any talent at all. None whatsoever.

It's lucky that every non-Vikings game doesn't end in a loss for both teams involved.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My attempt of using sarcasm

Sorry!!

BTW?

Cards sure look like a quality team tonight!!

17-0 at the half losing to the Niners
LOL! LOL! LOL! As Barnett says...

Damnm I'm bad at this sarcasm thingy...:blind:

Anyway... The Bears still suck.

And BTW, the Pittsburgh game is a no-win. IF we win, it's because they're on a slump. If we lose, we're a terrible team...

If we beat Az or Philly in the playoffs, it'll be either because AZ sucks, or because Philly didn't have Westbrook, or Jim Johnson.

Then, if we beat the Saints, it'll be because they never really had a D, or a running game.

And, of course, if we beat the Vikings, it'll be because Brett Favre was a double agent all this time, and his real intentions was to lose to us when it mattered...

Members online

Latest posts