Fantasy Football Preseason Tips

K

kwonashley31

Great video about fantasy football dude!!! hope to see more of those kind.

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tim Hightower is the buzz around here with some guys. I really don't see it either. I think Mike Thomas from Jacksonville is going to be a sleeper this year. Not a big receiver but had a good second half last year. He is the number 1 receiver this year. If you can get him in later rounds I think it's a great pick.

Reaction score
Great video man! I actually tried to trade a few receivers for Hightower earlier this week, since I don't have a strong runningback. You should make a video about the teams in our league and have some sort of preview of who will do well or not! That would be very entertaining!

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Great video man! I actually tried to trade a few receivers for Hightower earlier this week, since I don't have a strong runningback. You should make a video about the teams in our league and have some sort of preview of who will do well or not! That would be very entertaining!

That would be interesting. Being a newbie, I would love to see how I match up.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Hmm that's a good idea.

Members online

Latest posts