1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Family Night on NFL Network

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackerTraxx, Aug 1, 2005.

1. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

2. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Great news for us out of staters. Now if they broadcast it in high definition too, I'll be able to have the icing on the cake too :mrgreen:

But I'm thrilled just to be able to see it. If any arizona residents see it, they'll be shocked to see how a Packer scrimmage can draw almost twice as many fans as a Cardinal regular season game, that averaged around 37,000 last year.

3. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We are fortunate enough to be attending that game. How many from here are going? Looking forward to it. :D :D :D :D

4. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Question for everyone ---

If you don't have the NFL Channel - does anyone know of any SAT coords we could use?

Let me know, please

- Thanks

5. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Our local watering hole has the NFL channel for people who don't have it in their home. A lot of people go there to watch the games etc. If you don't drink alcohol as a lot of people don't ,you can always drink sodas.

6. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Thats pretty cool.

7. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Double check the times if you plan to watch it on the NFL network. According to this link it will be shown 8PM Eastern time on the NFL Network, and replayed later at 11PM Eastern time.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/schedule/0805

8. faninOz

faninOz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Those of you who are able to watch this either at the scrimmage or on TV please report in detail for those of us who can't due to things like living in another country. Not NFL network Down Under unfortunately.

9. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Also - IF POSSIBLE _ Can anyone with TiVO and a DVD Recorder - get this guy (or anyone else) a copy of this game? Can anyone make that happen?

For the Indy area - we'll be at our Headquarters in Castleton at the FOX watching of hi=def digital

C'mon down!

10. Core

Core Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Now this is getting somewhere. We just need to find that person with the dvd recorder and tape every match this season and send it to europe aswell. I've been trying for the last couple of weeks to find a way to watch the games, ranging from Directtv, nfl network, fox, you name it. It would seem that its just not possible to get anything to Denmark. We get 1 random game each week and thats about it. If anyone indeed have a dvd recorder, or better yet someway to upload the games to a ftp server or whatever, Id be more than happy. Infact, I'd buy you guys a cold one if you happen to drop by Denmark.

11. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    I'll be right over.... I'm familiar with the area... used to live on the Mosel in southwestern West Germany, back in the day.... :shock: :roll: :D Can you provide pics of local St. Pauly girl types... please! Inquiring Members want to know! :!:

12. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Carol K, I wish I was going to it, but I think my cousin is. I dont even know if he is ever on this forum. I think he useally might go to a different one. How do (or did) you get tix for this game?

13. Core

Core Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Focus.. focus on getting the games to europe :lol:

14. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    It's ALL relative, my friend... Ya just don't sit there with an empty glass watchin' "The Packers"... now do we?

ROFLMAO!

15. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  16. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Things are getting better for some us. I remember when in the eighties when you could call long distance to get the Packer "broadcast" and put it on speakerphone.

Don't forget our service people!! They have limited access to the net and I know from personal experience how much watching a game when they get a chance can mean to them.

By the way I will need some of the games this year. So anyone willing to discuss making additional copies or shipping at my expense so I can make copies and return the recording at my expense- please PM me.

Some of us have a real thirst for Packer football and now the offseason drought is over.

17. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Prez, faninoz, and Core I will be glad to tape the scrimmage as I don't have a DVD recorder. I could send it to Prez who could copy and forward it to the next person and so on. If you get a way to see it Prez then I would just send it to Core who could forward it to faninoz.

Darn, wish I had a DVD recorder and a DVD rewrite. Hmmmmm

18. Steel Wheels

Steel Wheels Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

I can't believe these guy's don't have Directv and NFL Sunday ticket.

19. kuston

kuston Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ArizonaPackerFan, where are you going to watch it? I'm in Chandler and can't find anyplace with the NFL network.

20. Steel Wheels

Steel Wheels Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    How come you guy's don't have Directv and the NFL Sunday ticket???

21. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    DISH Network is better!!

22. Steel Wheels

Steel Wheels Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The Dish Network doesn't carry the NFL Sunday ticket....

23. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    That is true, we do not carry the Sunday Ticket, yet. After 2007 there is strong belief that will change :)

btw, everyone knows its you that is the 'hidden' person on the forums lol

24. kuston

kuston Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    What does the Sunday Ticket have to do with the NFL Network? I want to watch tomorrow's practice with the Bills on the NFL Network.

25. Steel Wheels

Steel Wheels Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If you had the NFL Sunday ticket you get NFL network with it.

How do you watch the Packer games during the regular season???