Fair question

Status
Not open for further replies.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's are 2 questions I'd like to get the answer from from everyone or as many posters as possible:

IF Aaron Rodgers was BELOW .500 as a starter, would you still be on his side? And if so, how can you call yourself a Packer fan, when TRUE fans live and die by their team's performance, the way Packer Nation used to be, and those NOT represented on this board still are?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He is not under 500, so how can we GUESS what we would feel?

You cant blame a loss on a single player....If so then Brett is only reason we lost to the Giants..

We are Packer fans cuz we SUPPORT our TEAM if they suck or if they are SB Champs

OP
OP
P

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is not under 500, so how can we GUESS what we would feel?

You cant blame a loss on a single player....If so then Brett is only reason we lost to the Giants..

We are Packer fans cuz we SUPPORT our TEAM if they suck or if they are SB Champs

I noticed you avoided the question. Don't you want your team to be the very best team? Don't you want your team to improve year to year? Don't you want the inadequacies of your team to be fixed as soon as possible?

I answer YES to all these questions ABOUT THE PACKERS!

Do I see those things being done? No.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
If my Aunt had a **** she'd be my Uncle.

I don't see what the point of ridiculous hypotheticals is.

If Favre was well below .500 and never won a Super Bowl would you still love him? If Vince Lombardi never won a championship would we all still love him? If Travis Jervey had run for 3,000 yards in a single season would he be the best running back ever?

See how dumb this game is?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I noticed you avoided the question. Don't you want your team to be the very best team? Don't you want your team to improve year to year? Don't you want the inadequacies of your team to be fixed as soon as possible?

I answer YES to all these questions ABOUT THE PACKERS!

Do I see those things being done? No.

Your like the neighbor punk kid that you wish you could spank, but cant

IF Aaron Rodgers was BELOW .500 as a starter, would you still be on his side?

I repeat, he isnt...So how can we guess?? Meaning what if he never thrown an int?? What if end of games it was a fumble by a WR ( yeah like JJ this year)

And if so, how can you call yourself a Packer fan, when TRUE fans live and die by their team's performance

Once again READ

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I noticed you avoided the question. Don't you want your team to be the very best team? Don't you want your team to improve year to year? Don't you want the inadequacies of your team to be fixed as soon as possible?.

You didnt ask those the 1st time

Of course our answers are yes...

But the way you want it done and the way others want it done are different things..

So just deal with it..

Stop the constant trolling of the same damn thing

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was below .500 his first year as a starter, and I fully supported him. The guy was a solid qb, but a lack of defense killed us that year.

Beyond that, it's a stupid question to ask, because he's posted two consecutive winning seasons, with the possibility of securing a second playoff berth in a row. How are we to honestly speculate on such a nonsensical question?

Aaron doesn't play defense and he doesn't play special teams. What he does do, though, is put us in a position to win most, if not all our games.

Class dismissed.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah I think this is a locking thread...

The OP is stupid cuz it deals in what ifs..

I think we should make a thread

What if Brett DIDNT toss that int vs the Giants..We win SB

Then he retires

Then he doesnt met Jenn Sterger

Then he doesnt go to the Vikings

Then he doesnt toss int to cost them the SB

Then he doesnt come back and have the WORSE year of his professional life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts