1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Excited to See Randall step up!

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers Fan Forum' started by Cheyne Jones, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Don't put me in that camp. I've mentioned several times that Adams should be cut some slack for playing through injuries last season.

2. PikeBadger

PikeBadger Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Packer Fan Since:
    Didn't mean that specifically about Adams. I've noticed about posts of your in the past that you seem to think that young players are going to be the same as they were the previous season.

3. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    It´s true that Adams benefited from the defense shifting their coverage towards Nelson and Cobb during his rookie season. I don´t expect him to ever turn into a bonafide #1 receiver but am optimistic that he will become a decent #3 WR.

The biggest problem with Rodgers is his inability to stretch a defense.

Not at all.

4. C-Lee

C-Lee Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    The weed story made him look stupid and pretty damn lucky, in my opinion, and his snapchats are just him partying all the time. But then again, Gronk parties all the time too, and everyone loves him.

If he shows up to camp and works his *** off like a pro, I have no problems.

5. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    I agree that it was at least unfortunate that Randall was the driver when Jalen Strong was arrested. I´m not aware of him partying all the time as I don´t follow him on any social media platforms.

6. It depends on the player and the circumstances.

7. PackerDNA

PackerDNA Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    I would think it to be an at least a reasonable expectation for a 2nd rd pick to become something more than a decent #3 WR.

8. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    Well, that would make him a decent starter in the Packers offense. I would like him to turn into an elite receiver as well but unfortunately don´t see that happening.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. tynimiller

tynimiller Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    I expect every pick to be a HOF...I'm perpetually being let down.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Half or more of the guys in the league are involved in one form of nonsense or the other. Some are stupid enough to set themselves up to be caught.

Let's see: 1) black men 2) driving through Scottsdale 3) at midnight 4) in a Maserati 5) with no visible plates 6) while smoking dope.

That's nearly a complete menu of stupidity, with 1) - 5) simply begging to get pulled over; the only thing missing is he was not speeding from what I can tell.

Some guys get caught once and have the wake-up call. They figure out that just having the world by the balls and pockets stuffed with money is not a ticket to invincibility. Some guys don't have the revelation.

The first instance can be chalked up to youthful knuckleheadedness. The second instance would be a cause for concern.

11. Sky King

Sky King 158.3

Packer Fan Since: