Even Eagles fans got love for the Packers!!!!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was chillin with some peeps of mine, all Eagles fans and we got to talking about last nights Packers Vs Dallas game. They told me to tell my "Packers" a big THANK YOU from them for destroying the Cowboys (Eagles division rivals)!!! They said the Packers looked awesome and they were really cheering for the Pack!!! A bunch of dudes from the table next to us agreed! It's pretty rare to get compliments like that from Eagles fans. Just thought I'd pass that along, we weren't the only ones who delighted in that win! :happy0005:

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think anyone who isn't a cowgirls fan was delighted about that win. I've even seen comments from bears and vike fans laughing at the cowgirls' misery. Th e cowgirls just have that air of arrogance that makes all other fans want them to fail.

America's team? Last time I checked there were 31 other teams in America.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone hates Dallas! We are the most loved team out there right now :)

Recursive

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone hates Dallas! We are the most loved team out there right now :)

With good reason. For a team to have so many devastating injuries plague them and still be on top of their division is admirable.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
How fun! I've got a rare "Thanks for the beatdown" text! lol.. I even refrained from texting or calling to razz any of my friends that are cowboy fans....thought no need to rub salt in a gaping wound!

OP
OP
Kitten

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
How fun! I've got a rare "Thanks for the beatdown" text! lol.. I even refrained from texting or calling to razz any of my friends that are cowboy fans....thought no need to rub salt in a gaping wound!

LOL, Clearly no need to rub salt on their wounds when they are doing a fine job rubbing it on themselves.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
LOL, Clearly no need to rub salt on their wounds when they are doing a fine job rubbing it on themselves.

LOL!! Literally laughed loud enough to wake up hubby...(sheese, I make it sound like he's always sleeping!)

I'm off to bed myself! I'll be giggling about this for awhile anyways!:acute:

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Yeah, Eagles fans are hard to make happy, but hell beating the Cowboys makes everyone happy. Just devastating them makes the Pack look like heros. I wonder if Romo was secretly cheering on the Pack knowing his team couldn't win against his childhood favorite?

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
AHAH! ive got alot of texts from cowboy fans as well, they pretty upset. One even started saying he was joining me and the packers lmao! It was quite funny. Anyhow GO PACKERS !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts