ESPN power rankings

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3 out of 4 in the top 10 out of the North. Division getting respect. Viqueens 31st. (chuckle)

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I only care about the ranking after the Super Bowl.
We were ranked 1 last year every single week.
Didn't matter when we lost in the "Elite 8" round to Elite Eli.

I would agree with their rankings now at the top.

packersflow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants ranked first come on now they squeaked through and barely made the playoffs!

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just want the Packers to destroy the Giants Week 1 and start their decline. In the words of Bart Scott, "Can't wait!"

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants ranked first come on now they squeaked through and barely made the playoffs!

they won the superbowl and last year the packers barely got in the playoffs and then had a few close games including the super bowl. I don't think the giants will do well this year but as of right now I think the rankings are fine. They are worthless anyway.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The rankings seem right to me. Although I would put the Eagles higher. The Giants are #1 until someone knocks them off. Patriots added Brandon Lloyd, a huge plus for them and have lots of draft picks coming up.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
they won the superbowl and last year the packers barely got in the playoffs and then had a few close games including the super bowl. I don't think the giants will do well this year but as of right now I think the rankings are fine. They are worthless anyway.
Packers easily made the playoffs.

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every year I keep meaning to bookmark the power rankings, predictions, draft grades etc, just to show how worthless they are at the end of the year. And then every year I end up not caring enough.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
49ers and Ravens are too high (What is this? An ESPN HarBalowjob)
Lions and Texas should be higher
Why are the Bears #10? Brandon Marshall is a team wrecker. This should be fun to watch!

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
You two are talking about different years

Yes. I understood OKC to be drawing a parallel between this past season's Giants eeking into the playoffs and going on to earn the SB victory and the auto-#1 ranking during the off-season just as the Packers did so last "year" in early 2011.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes. I understood OKC to be drawing a parallel between this past season's Giants eeking into the playoffs and going on to earn the SB victory and the auto-#1 ranking during the off-season just as the Packers did so last "year" in early 2011.

you understood

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The funniest part of the rankings was everyone ranking the Super Bowl champs #1 except for John Clayton, who ranked them #5. He's a smarmy little man but he makes me laugh.

Members online

Latest posts