1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

ESPN on Mark Chmura....

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by eastcoastpacker, Jan 9, 2005.

1. eastcoastpacker

eastcoastpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    This morning they have special on Mark Chmura. It was intesting to see,because here in Pa. we did not hear much about it. He is on the radio talking ona sports show. I like him alot when he played for the packers.It was an interesting show,with Frank Winters on it. By the way,Chmura was found not guilty. How do the people up in that state feel about him? Just wondering.... :?:

2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    From the information I know, he should be locked up. He went to a party with a crap load of teenagers and was down to his underwear begging the kiddies to play strip poker with him. When he got all teary, I think that was tears of 'wow i pulled that one off'.

I just don't know though. I wasn't there all I know is what the media allows me to know. Good player, as a person he made some idiotic mistakes that he won't ever live down. Nor should he.

3. vixtalkn

vixtalkn Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He got what he deserved. I have friends who ran into him occasionally in bars, etc. and he was a pig. He had a good legal team and was found not guilty of sexual assault and child enticement, but it doesn't mean he wasn't guilty of questionable conduct and bad judgment. Among Packer fans his name doesn't come up much anymore. Could have been a factor among Packer lore, but now is mostly a footnote.

4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

That reminds me, this friend of my dads was at a bar and chmura was hitting on his wife non stop and the guy said that it was his wife and chmura said something on the lines of whats your point? They just left and went to a different bar.

5. vixtalkn

vixtalkn Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    slick ... ya that's the sort of thing my friends have reported.

6. gotarace27

gotarace27 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It's the old saying all over again..."what goes around--comes around" After watching this show today, Chewy sure looked like a lonley man. A far cry from the days when he was a Mr. Important, Packer Stud. :lol: