ESPN on Mark Chmura....

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This morning they have special on Mark Chmura. It was intesting to see,because here in Pa. we did not hear much about it. He is on the radio talking ona sports show. I like him alot when he played for the packers.It was an interesting show,with Frank Winters on it. By the way,Chmura was found not guilty. How do the people up in that state feel about him? Just wondering.... :?:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
From the information I know, he should be locked up. He went to a party with a crap load of teenagers and was down to his underwear begging the kiddies to play strip poker with him. When he got all teary, I think that was tears of 'wow i pulled that one off'.

I just don't know though. I wasn't there all I know is what the media allows me to know. Good player, as a person he made some idiotic mistakes that he won't ever live down. Nor should he.

vixtalkn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He got what he deserved. I have friends who ran into him occasionally in bars, etc. and he was a pig. He had a good legal team and was found not guilty of ****** assault and child enticement, but it doesn't mean he wasn't guilty of questionable conduct and bad judgment. Among Packer fans his name doesn't come up much anymore. Could have been a factor among Packer lore, but now is mostly a footnote.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
vixtalkn said:
He got what he deserved. I have friends who ran into him occasionally in bars, etc. and he was a pig. He had a good legal team and was found not guilty of ****** assault and child enticement, but it doesn't mean he wasn't guilty of questionable conduct and bad judgment. Among Packer fans his name doesn't come up much anymore. Could have been a factor among Packer lore, but now is mostly a footnote.

That reminds me, this friend of my dads was at a bar and chmura was hitting on his wife non stop and the guy said that it was his wife and chmura said something on the lines of whats your point? They just left and went to a different bar.

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That reminds me, this friend of my dads was at a bar and chmura was hitting on his wife non stop and the guy said that it was his wife and chmura said something on the lines of whats your point? They just left and went to a different bar.
It's the old saying all over again..."what goes around--comes around" After watching this show today, Chewy sure looked like a lonley man. A far cry from the days when he was a Mr. Important, Packer Stud. :lol:

Latest posts